chapter 1

Jessica’s Pov

I continue to cry as Kylie comforts me. I know questions will come sooner or later so I start answering now.  “Kylie?” I said. “Yes Jessica?” said Kylie “Do you want to know who the father is?” I said. “Well duh! Why wouldn’t I?” said Kylie. “Well it’s um… it’s…” “Who?! Spit it out!” said Kylie. “It’s um…. Daniel.” I gulp.

***Flashback***

We were all at Kylie’s party. The music so loud I thought my ears would bleed, everyone grinding on everyone, people drunk beyond belief. That was a damn good party. All of the sudden someone bumped into me, spilling my drink everywhere. I heard him apologize as he cleaned up the mess. He looks up and I realize its Daniel. He stares at me for a while, then leans in and kisses me. It was a long kiss, like one of those kisses you only get in dreams. Next thing I know we’re getting undressed and well,You know what happens after that. The next morning was confusing until everything rushed back to me and I squeal and put my clothes back on. Rushing out of the room, I glance back at Daniel. Helooks so cute all tangled up in the sheets. I can’t believe I had sex with him…

***End Flashback***

Kylie’s reaction was surprising. She started screaming, ran out the door slamming it behind her. Shit.  Well that was unexpected… time to get rid of the evidence.

***Five Minutes later*** Kylie’s Pov

I have to find Daniel. Jessica needs to tell him now before someone else tells him. The sooner the better… She’ll probably be pisses but who gives a shit? Oh there’s Daniel. “Hey Daniel!” I said. Oh hey Kylie, What you up to?” said Daniel. “I need you to come with me… Jessica has something to tell you back at the apartment.” I said. “Oh alright!” said Daniel.

***Back at Kylie’s apartment 2 hours later*** Jessica’s Pov

I look up as I hear the door open. Kylie walks in with… Daniel? God damnit Kylie. I should’ve known, but why now? I don’t want to deal with him right now. Ugh I’m going to kill Kylie for this later. “So Jess… Kylie said you have something to tell me?” said Daniel. Um, yea… hey Kylie could you leave the room so we can have some privacy…?” I said. “Sure.” said Kylie. “So what is it you have to tell me?” questioned Daniel. “Well you know what went down the other night at Kylie’s party, when you know we um … did it.” I said. “Yea what’s your point?” said Daniel. “Do you really want to know…?” I said. “Yea Jess, stop playing around and just tell Me.” said Daniel. “Isn’t it obvious?” I said. “I don’t know what you mean?” said Daniel. “Ugh, I’m pregnant… okay? Jeez.” I said.

He stares at me for what seems like an eternity. It made me feel so guilty. But considering he did half the job, it’s his fault as much as it is mine. He finally snaps out of it and speaks.

“You’re pregnant?” said Daniel. “That’s what I just said!” I said. “With who?” said Daniel. Omigosh you’re so stupid! Who else have I had sex with besides you? “Tyler?” “NO! With you dipshit, damn sometimes I wonder why I love you…”     

“Okay, well now what do we do?” “You…. Get me a smoothie?” “Ugh, fine I’ll be back in fifteen minutes.”  

God I love him <3

Now to find Kylie so I can beat the crap out of her…..

****END CHAPTER ONE****