Chapter 2~

Jessica's Pov~

I watch Daniel walk out the door, then start searching for Kylie. I find her in her room watching TV. I walk in front of her and glare at her as she tells me to move out of the way.

 "You shouldn't have done that."                                      "Done what?"             "Don't play stupid you know exactly what I'm talking about." "

Ohhhhhhh, well it needed to be done so I just made life easier for you."

"Like my life is going to be easier, ha you’re funny." 

"Look Jess, I’m sorry you made a mistake and got pregnant but that’s how life is. It will get hard at times but in the end it will all be worth it.” “I know that Kylie, but right now life fucking sucks and do you know how pissed my mother is going to be? She is going to flip shit.” “Your mom will get over it eventually, and besides, GET EXCITED.” “Why?” “BECAUSE YOU’RE HAVING A BABY!!!!!!!” “I’m still not very excited to push a giant fucking head out of my vagina.” “Ewhhhhh, Jess why do you have to be so descriptive that’s so disgusting, I do not want to hear that.”

***Daniel walks in with smoothies***

“Hey you guys, I brought smoothies for both of you.” “YAY, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUU.” “Jessica calm down, it’s just a smoothie.” “It’s not just any smoothie; it’s a blueberry blitz smoothie!!!” “I don’t think I can drink this.” “Why not?” “Because Jess just put the image of a baby being pushed out of a vagina into my head, so I’ll be right back I need to go puke.” “Well, um okay then.” “So Jessica….. when do you want to talk to our mom’s about this…. Um situation?” “Anytime works because it doesn’t really matter.” “Okay so do you want to take them out to dinner at longhorn steak house, and then tell them then?” “Sounds like a good plan to me.” “Okay then, we’ll meet up at say six fifteenish?” “Okay see you then.”

AN: How am i doing? Is it any good? Please give me some feedback. Vote comment thanks! 

*and Thank you journey for the restaurant (Longhorn Steak House).