chapter 1: the triangle

emilia was laying on her bed bored when she decided to start an instagram live to talk to her fans. maybe about her newly released album? yeah, she nods to herself, that's what she'll do.

emilia gets off her bed and walks to her vanity so she can start the live.

emilia_lawson is live

emilia sits and watches, barely even a minute later there's thousands of people watching the livestream.

"hi guys! just wanted to come on here and talk to you guys since i'm pretty bored right now" she laughs

emilialawsonfan: EMILIA PLEASE SAY HI LILY!!!

griffin_santopietro: LIAAAAAAAAA

username6869: WHAT IS THE NEW ALBUM ABOUT????

username435: NEW MOVIE????

emilia laughs at how many questions had come through so quickly.

"wow you guys are active today! hello lily!" she says while waving.

"that's actually what i wanted to come on here and talk about! so i noticed that you guys have started streaming my new short album 'the triangle'. i actually wrote this for a new film i'm going to be starring in! more songs will be coming out soon, and the film will be getting released later in 2024! i'll be playing elizabeth, or better known as betty to you guys." she smiles while talking about the topic.

username7364: OH MY GODDD?????? HOW IS SHE 15 AND MORE SUCCESSFUL THEN ME????

username5678: WHAT🤗

mckennagraceful: SO EXCITED!!!

emilia laughs at mckennas comment.

"mckenna i can't wait to work with you! i'm so excited oh my god." she says very enthusiastically while giggling.

username5678: AND ITS WITH MCKENNA??? WERE GETTING SPOILED THIS YEAR GUYS.

she laughs at some of the obviously excited comments.

"i'm so grateful for all the support from you guys. it's been a hard year this year and to see so many people supporting me through it is amazing." she says smiling directly at the camera

emilia reads through a few more comments before deciding to end the live. "okay guys sorry for the quick love today but i'm going to post the information of the movie soon! love you guys so much!" she says blowing a kiss to the camera and ending the live.