chapter 2

FLASHBACK

emilia was on set for the movie she had recently got cast in, the triangle. it was a rom-com movie based on a love triangle between 3 high school students.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

emilia was on set the first day of filming for her new movie with mckenna grace and walker scobell. she was looking through her script when someone walked up to her. she looked up and noticed walker.

"oh hey walker!" she smiled at him

"hey emilia. are you excited for this?"

"yeah i'm really excited! i haven't looked through the whole script yet though."

"it's a really good plot, funny too. there is this one party scene that'll be harder to film though." he says excitedly.

"oh seriously? what page is it?" emilia says, handing walker her script and watches him flip to it.

"right here." he says and points to the page

emilia reads through the scene and noticed that it meant her and walker would have to kiss. emilia blushes a lighter red across her cheeks and laughs, embarrassed.

"did you get to the part?" he asks her

"you mean the kiss? yeah i got to it." she says laughing at his embarrassed face.

"yeah well uh they wanted me to come get you so we could talk about it with greta." walker said to emilia

"oh really? okay let's go." emilia says while getting up and starts walking but pauses and holds out her hand for walker to pull him up with her.

neither of them let go as they walk though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

while walker and emilia are walking together to find greta they notice mckenna walking around the set. emilia is the first to say something, "KENNA!" she yells excitedly, dropping walkers hand in the process of running over to her.

"MILA!" mckenna yells equally as loud and excited as emilia and runs over to her.

when they reach each other they both wrap their arms around each other tightly and slightly rock back and forth.

"i missed you so much!" emilia says with a huge smile on her face.

"i missed you more don't even!" mckenna replies back laughing slightly.

both had forgotten that walker was there as well. he coughs slightly to get their attention and waves when he got both of their attention.

"walker, hey!" mckenna says and waves to him.

"hey mckenna!" he says while walking towards us. "it's great to meet you!" he says to her.

"yeah you too!" mckenna replies back.

"uh- as great ur is to see you here, emilia and i have to go meet up with greta to talk about one scene." he tells her.

"oh yeah no problem! i have to go to my trailer anyways. i'll see you guys later!" she says, beginning to walk off.

"bye kenna! i'll text you later!" emilia yells after her, watching as mckenna turns around and gives a thumbs up.

"okay, ready to go talk to her?" walker asks.

"ready as i'll ever be."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

they make it to greta's office that's on set and knock on the door.

"coming!" someone yells from inside, we hear them walking over to the door, knocking over something in the process. we hear a small "shit!" before the door opens and we see greta.

"greta! hi!" emilia greeted, already having worked with her on barbie.

"hello emilia! how have you been?" greta says walking over towards her and giving her a small side hug.

"i've been great thanks for asking!" emilia replies back with a huge smile on her face.

"hi greta," walker says enthusiastically.

"oh hi walker! didn't see you there!" she says laughing slightly.

walker and emilia laugh with her slightly, "so we were wondering if we could talk to you about some scenes?" walker asks her.

"oh yeah of course! come on in!" she says stepping over so the two teens could walk into her office.

they both look around at the plain white interior decorated with some pinks and greens, it was cute.

"so, which scenes do you guys have questions about?" greta asks them.

"oh we were wondering what we're doing for the kiss scene? on page 83." walker says, flipping to the page in his script.

"oh!" greta says letting out a slight laugh. "are you guys nervous?"

emilia and walker look at each other, walker notices the pale pink blush coating emilia's cheeks.

they both turn away from each other and nod slightly.

"uh yeah, i guess you could say that." emilia says, showing an embarrassed smile.

"there's nothing to be scared of, seriously!" greta says dismissively. "you two are going to be way more comfortable with each other by the time we get to that scene. you don't even have to worry about it, and if it ends up bothering you guys that much by the time we get to it, we'll just take it out!" greta tells them both.

the two teens smile at her slightly, "thanks greta." the both of them say.

"well you two should probably get going. we're going to do a read through some time tomorrow, i'll send out a cast email later tonight." greta tells them.

"okay great thanks!" emilia says as she begins to walk out, feeling the blush coat on her cheeks.

i have to kiss walker scobell??? she thinks to herself.

hi guys! i'm so sorry for not updating recently☹️ i've been really busy with school. and i'm also sorry that this chapter isn't that interesting honestly, i just wanted to get something out to you guys! i'm going to try to get back on schedule of posting. also, follow my tiktok @cleoisstupiddd to see some edits and intros to the book, maybe they'll be some hints and things revealed🤭 but anyways i love emilia and walker they're literally my favs ever. okay gonna stop yapping!! thanks for reading!!💗💗