Chapter 7

In the alien UFO, Chicken Little, Foxy, Abby, and Runt are inside, looking for Fish. As they do, Foxy starts taking pictures of everything in the ship. Hopefully, this will all show the town that Chicken Little is not crazy. Scene remains the same, except Foxy is the one who found the orange fur object. She looks at it, and suddenly, it opens an eye. She freaks out, and stares at it. She tilts her head, and it tilts its too. Then, she winks, and it winks back. Before she can take a picture of it, Abby calls out to her. She runs to catch up to them, but little do they know, the orange fur is an alien, and it follows them without them noticing. They're calling out to fish, until Runt starts freaking out. They manage to calm him down by making him breathe through a bag, and have him sing staying alive to help calm him down. But as they look, Runt suddenly screams. They look, and to their horror, they find Fish, as a skeleton in green water. Runt breathes heavily as they see this. Fish suddenly starts moving, and is to reveal that he's behind a skeleton mirror, and he is okay. Foxy smiles, and she takes a picture of the mirror. She looks around, and finds another room. She walks in, and looks around. Her eyes widen as she sees something. The others are about to leave.

Foxy: Guys! Get in here! You need to see this!

They all look, and see her in the other room, looking at something. They come in, and they're really horrified to see what she's seeing. Foxy is gasping as her hands are shaking. It's a galaxy map of the sol system. The planets of the system are marked x, meaning that the aliens have been to these planets, and have dealt with them. Runt is really scared as they see this. The little alien watches them. Then, they see that their planet is circled. Runt gasps, and they all gasp. It's an alien invasion.  

Foxy: Oh, boy... They got the other planets...

Chicken Little: We're next.

Runt squeaks loudly, and faints. Foxy takes a picture of this. 

Chicken Little: Run!!!

They all run as quick as they can, so they can warn everyone about this. But as they run, they run into the machine aliens. The scene remains the same as they run for it, get out, and run away with the aliens pursuit of them. They hide in the corn field, until the aliens start cutting it down with their metal claws. Foxy and Abby look around, and they spot the school bell. 

Foxy: Guys, the school bell!

Abby: We've got to ring the school bell to warn everyone! Come on!

They escape the corn field and make it to the school. Chicken Little needs a soda bottle to reach the bell while Foxy climbs up. Runt's scene remains the same. Foxy makes it up, and waits for Chicken Little. He makes it. They spot the aliens coming.

Foxy: They're coming! Hurry!

Chicken Little is about to ring it, but then he freezes, remembering what happened last year. He knows if he does this again, he'll be back as an outcast again. Foxy sees this, and she knows that he's starting to doubt himself again. She looks down, and sees the aliens cornering their friends. She frowns, and looks at the bell. She lightly pushes Chicken Little back, and rings the bell herself. It works, and the people of the town start coming. But the bells hurt the aliens, and they head back to their ship. Chicken Little and Foxy lead everyone, including Buck and Foxy's parents to the baseball field to show them the ship. But the scene remains the same as the mayor slows everyone down. Foxy groans at this, knowing that the mayor is an idiot. The camera crew comes, but it's too late. The aliens took off, and there was nothing there. They try to explain what they saw, but everyone thinks it's the sky is falling incident again. They get angry at Chicken Little, but before anyone can say anything, Foxy steps in.

Foxy: It was my fault! I rung the bell!

Everyone looks at her. Chicken Little and the others are shocked. Foxy is taking the blame. 

Foxy: I was just...messing around! And Chicken Little didn't rung it at all, it was me! Just me! Because I saw something in the sky!

Her parents couldn't believe it. Their daughter is taking the blame for her friend. They can tell from her eyes, that she's doing this to protect her friend. The people in the town are now laughing at her, and they leave. Foxy and Chicken Little also leave in disappointment, seeing that no one believes them about the alien invasion. Buck and Foxy's parents watch them as they walk beside them. None of them noticing the little alien, Kirby, is following them. Meanwhile, his parents are now scared, that their son Kirby is taken, so they call in the entire alien armada. This is gonna be bad for everyone on earth. 

Here's the seventh chapter of Chicken Little (Coollion2873)'s version. Almost done with the story. Just got one or two more left. And after that, it's back to my stories. I hope it'll be worth the wait. Let me know what you all think of the chapter. Vote, review, and comment. Thank you.