Mhoie

Mhoie
(Written by: CelinaShfilia)

---

She's my epitome of hope,
To love my life again.

Through her tiny paws,
Black glossy fur on her skin,
Raising right ear,
Wagging tail,
Loud yet serene barks,
And her warm dancing belly,
I found a friend and family.

I named her, Mhoie.

Mhoie, who brought colors in my life again.

---

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events, and incidents are either the products of author's imagination or used in fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Plagiarism is a crime.

Author's note:

Hello, readers! Are you a dog lover? Well, if you're going to ask me, I love them so much. Actually, we currently have four dogs. And most of the time, I'm the one who give their foods.

And through this story, I want to share how beautiful your life can be if you have a dog. I created this to leave a great mark of masterpiece with them. Moreover, I make this for our beloved pets who truly brought lots of memories with us including our dogs who are now in heaven.

This story is a Filipino-English language. And I don't mind if you're just a silent reader (I'm also like that!), and of course it's better if you vote and comment your reactions about this story.

Sorry for any wrong grammar, spelling and typos. Don't expect too much and don't compare my story from other stories.

Thank you and enjoy reading!!!(*^▽^*)✧✿

~ CelinaShyfilia

@ 2024