Chapter 1

Chapter 1
Pet

Thomalia's point of view:

Few days ago, almost its every day and night, I was crying because of my mom's lost. All the memories we shared together keeps living and wandering in my head as if it became a broken plaque. And those days became the most painful days of my life. It was as if I've lost a part of me.

However, as my birthday came, I thought it will be the most miserable one because I don't have my mom beside me who can give me comfort hugs, can shower me lovable kisses, and can sweetly sing me a happy birthday song. But I was wrong, because I have received the most special gift I ever had in my life. It's not the most expensive toys, fancy dresses, pretty bags, makeups, new gadgets, shoes, fantasy books, or whatsoever I dreamed of having and keep wishing to them as my gift. But rather, I've received a special living one.

With her adorable features that can actually make my heart warm, make me smile, make feel loved and comfort, and make me not alone.

Her beauty glimmering innocent eyes are as beautiful and serene as the vast sky. Her raising curious ears that are so little, just a size of my thumb. Her heart-shaped shiny nose that sniffs cutely. Her smiling small flews while sleeping and being caressed on her chubby tummy. Her not so furry black skin but very soft and fluffy to touch. And lastly, the most adorable from all, the cutest one, and the most unique one I've ever seen in my life, her funny wagging small tail with her little belly dancing whenever she is seeing me.

Through that, I've realized how much I am lucky to have her.

Mhoie is my pet, my family and best friend. And I don't think I can't live my life without her cuteness.

Napabangon ako mula sa pagkakahiga ko sa aking kama. And I can see the ray of sunshine coming through the sky blue curtains in my room. Ilang beses akong napahikab at napainat.

I had a very good sleep.

Napatingin tuloy ako sa orasan at nakitang 9:00 am na. That's actually my usual woke up time since it's still my vacation. Sadly, it's actually my last week of vacation. May pasok na kami next week.

Who would have thought, Mhoie is already two months with me?

Inayos ko muna ang aking kama saka pinatay na ang electric fan ko.

And as soon as I got near the door, I saw a cute her coming out under my bed.

Kaagad kong nakita ang masayang paggalaw ng kanyang buntot kasabay ng pakendeng-kendeng niyang bewang.

And I can't help but to get laugh and get near her to touch her and give her kisses.

"Oh, good morning, Mhoie!" masayang bati ko sa napaka cute kong alaga.

And she yawned, then had already laid down so that I could touch her chubby tummy.

"Little Mhoie...my adorable Mhoie... my super duper cutie Mhoie..." I mumbled while caressing her tummy. At habang ginagawa ko iyon ay pinapadyak niya ang kanyang kanang paa hudyat na nakikiliti siya. Dahil sa nakakatuwang iyon ay hindi ko mapigilan na matawa.

Super cute niya talaga.

Tumigil na ako sa pagganoon sa kanya para lumabas na ng kwarto at mag-almusal.