Character Information | Ver.1

Author's Note: I will most likely post an updated version after every arc. It's to organize information given throughout the book and some areas will gain more details in the updates. This means it's not necessary to read these chapters, you won't miss out on anything significant. General information (with an exception) will be provided similar to in-game even if it hasn't been mentioned. Feel free to ask questions in the comments; they'll be answered in the next version unless they're too intrusive. N/A means not available.

Atreus Athanasiou

Appearance: An average, pale young male with a slender build. His black hair resemble a jellyfish style fading lighter at the very ends with the longer part dyed red, lightly curling at the ends. His bangs part in the middle, curved away to his sides. A red diamond-shaped drawn with eyeliner adorns his face under his left eye along with a beauty mark. He has downturned eyes with dark gray irises.
He dons the usual clothes of the average Heartslabyul student: white button-up, red waistcoat, blazer, dress pants, both gloves, and black slip-ons.
There are no changes to his dorm uniform, though he chooses to wear a red vest instead of a black one.
When possessed, there is little change to his appearance besides having his skin and hair care done, adding volume to his hair to fluff it up. The diamond is drawn at the corner of his eye along with eyeliner. His eyes go dark because of the lack of the shine to his eyes, they don't change colors (it's not noticeable to others, but this is more of a detail to the readers).

Personality: Atreus is unexpressive and reserved to a fault with clear boundaries. He usually keeps everyone at a distance regardless of his relationship with the person. When the physical boundary is crossed, even unintentionally, he is quick to show aggression. Opting to keep to himself, he rarely interferes with other people's business with a few exceptions, the main being an emergency.

Family: N/A

Alias: A (online)
Magicam user: Astepthroughtime
Other names:
- Attie (Michio)

Birthday: June 23 (cancer)
Age: 16
Height: 170 cm (5'7")
Dominant hand: Left
Homeland: Queendom of Roses

Grade: First-year (Freshman)
Class: 1-A
Club: Science
Best subject: Mathematics

Hobby: Photography
Pet peeves: Unwanted physical contact, being rushed
Favorite food: Any type of sweets
Least favorite food: Anything overly bitter
Talent: Sketching

Trivia:
- frequently hums/sighs when talking
- he rarely takes photographs of people or living beings, only the scenery
- he would rarely initiate a fight, only retorting if attacked (he doesn't respond to provocations and generally remains unaffected, at least he pretends to be. he's just good at ignoring people)
- he may curse accidentally, higher chance when angered
- he doesn't mind nicknames as long as it's not insulting

N/A

Appearance: N/A

Personality: Similar to Atreus, they're evasive, though their method is by keeping distance with a refined and formal image. They're more cooperative and friendly to an extent, such as apologizing or even throwing in a tease in return. They're harsh in their judgment of people, but it does not change how they treat people (ex: they found Atreus to be pathetic for their first impressions, and it did not change. Despite it, they continue taking notes and summarizing events for him).

Family: N/A

Alias: N/A
Magicam user: etherealreverie
Other names: N/A

Birthday: November 4 (scorpio)
Age: N/A
Height: N/A
Dominant hand: Ambidextrous
Homeland: N/A

Grade: N/A
Best subject: N/A

Hobby: N/A
Pet peeves: N/A
Favorite food: Filet mignon
Least favorite food: Black Coffee
Talent: Calligraphy

Trivia:
- silent footsteps
- purposely maintains a blank expression
- fond of children's books
- believes nicknames should be given and used between close friends or family only (hence why they corrected Michio before, but stopped because he didn't relent)

Michio Hanai

Appearance: A young male on the shorter side, he has light pink hair which fluff and curl at the ends. The hair in front has many curled strands, appearing extra poofy with coiled strands. His rounded eyes are different colored; his right eye is purple, and his left is turquoise. A pair of long beige rabbit ears flop to his side; the color of his fur matches his skin.
His uniform differs from the usual student's as he doesn't wear the red waistcoat or gloves, and he has his tie done into a bow. He wears shorts reaching the knee, paired with black lace-up leather boots and white knee-high socks (none of his skin shows if that details provides a better image). His assigned symbol is the club (or clover).

Personality: An energetic person who works in a spontaneous manner; he works himself to the bone, rests, and rushes ahead again. He may come off as pushy or as someone who speaks before thinking, but ultimately bears no ill will despite his actions. He values every platonic relationship he has (even if it's one sided) and is quick to see someone as a friend. While he does not advocate for violence, it's usually a second option if there's no peaceful resolution because he prefers to act straight away.

Family: N/A

Alias: N/A
Magicam user: norashilovebot
Other names:
- Mimi/Michi (himself; he doesn't actually use it, but it's more as a suggestion if others want to use a nickname for him in return)

Birthday: November 4 (Scorpio)
Age: 16
Height: 160 cm (5'3")
Dominant hand: Right
Homeland: Queendom of Roses

Grade: First-year (Freshman)
Class: 1-A
Club: Board game
Best subject: Literature

Hobby: Reading
Pet peeves: Having his tail touched
Favorite food: Fruit smoothies
Least favorite food: Seafood
Talent: Sprinting (short distance running)

Trivia:
- a rabbit beastman (he can eat meat and does enjoy it)
- values his bonds with people the most
- prefers reading romance (no preference for the orientation of the characters)
- often compares/references characters from books to people
- his username is after a ship from a novel he likes
- his ears naturally remain flopped down, but he is capable of raising and moving them (he chooses not to because his hearing is good enough to listen even without moving his ears)

Given nicknames:
Atreus: Attie
Grim: Grimmy
Yuu: N/A (he couldn't think of one for them)
Ace: Acey
Deuce: Deucey
Trey: Ray
Cater: Cay
Riddle: Riri (doesn't use it out of both fear and to respect his wishes, mostly the first)

Yuu: I based it off of the in-game Yuu based on dialogue choices, but since they're meant to be a fill in, I left them to be vague. In short, their preferences, details, appearance are left blank to an extent.