Chapter 1: The painting

9th of September, First day at school.

( hyunjin's pov ):

*alarm ringing*

Is it already morning?.. well 5 more minutes wouldn't hurt.

2 hours later. Hyunjin running rushing to school.

OK OK I LIED 5 MORE MINUTES ACTUALLY DID HURT OH GOD I AM SO LATE WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME??

He kept running without stopping or looking where he's going so he ran into him.

?: Hey, can't you watch where you're going?

Hyunjin: Oh.. I am very sorry I am just in a rush I really have to go byee

?: ... What the hell is wrong with him..

Hyunjin finally made it. But it had consequences.

Hyunjin knocked on the classroom door then entered excusing himself for being late.

Professor: Hyunjin you are 2 hours late how do you expect me to forgive you and enter the class as if nothing happened.

Hyunjin: Professor please I am very sorry I just had..

Professor: You had?

Hyunjin: Uhm..

Professor: I am sorry Hyunjin you're very dear to me but 2 hours late is too much. I am afraid you're gonna have to wait on the hallway until this class ends.

Hyunjin: Ok then I understand.

So Hyunjin waited on the hallway for a whole hour.
After the class, the professor was heading on to Hyunjin wanting to ask him for a favor.

Professor: Hyunjin

Hyunjin: Yes professor!

Professor: Well firstly I think I should say sorry for making you wait.. it's the first day so it was pretty unfair. Secondly I have a favor I need to ask.

Hyunjin: Well yes sure, anything.

Professor: I know it's just the start of the year but the principal already wants to participate to an art competition with other schools so he asked me if you could help with a painting

Hyunjin: Oh.. yes sure! Just tell me what I need to draw

Professor: Well we didn't get any themes so I think it's whatever you want to draw

Hyunjin: When's the deadline?

Professor: 20 of December

Hyunjin: Wow we actually got a lot of time this year

Professor: It's good you have more time to study and work on the painting. Well then I still have to work, have a good day Hyunjin!

Hyunjin: You too professor!

few hours past, Hyunjin already finished a part of the painting he was working on.. but someone 'destroyed' it?

?: Hey Felix pass the ball!

Felix: Here you go!

'pass the ball' yeah right. It went straight into someone's painting..

?: Bro you fr missed it this time...

Felix: Oh well.. I'm done for.

Hyunjin got his eyes straight on the guy who destroyed his painting. Walking furiously towards him.

Hyunjin: Why do you even play football if you can't even pass a fucking ball.

Felix: Hey.. let's just calm down.. like it's just a painting.