Chapter 8: Regret

Changbin: Bro..

Lee know: ?

Changbin: I think you need to see this..

Lee know: Hm?

Changbin showed Lee know a picture of the party felix and han had last night

Changbin: Not gonna lie you lost someone gorgeous bro.

Lee know: He changed.

Changbin: What?

Lee know: His hair, makeup.

Changbin: Do you think it's his phase of forgetting?

Lee know: I hope not..

______________________________________

ON THE PHONE:

Han: Felix where tf r u?

Felix: sorry to disappoint you but I don't think I'm coming to school today... I shouldn't have drunk that much.

Han: Told you.. now what am I supposed to do?

Felix: Hey you still have Chan there

Han: Yeah well I guess..

Felix coughs

Han: I should let you rest. Take care!

Felix: You too!

_____________________________________

Changbin: Bro can you please stop looking like you didn't sleep,eat or drink anything for a whole week, it even depresses me.

Look, don't you want to talk to him?

Lee know: and what should I say? It's not gonna change anything..

Changbin: Lee know you can't hide it. If you're not gonna tell him I am going to.

Lee know: I know. But.. even if I say it won't change a thing.. it's not like I'll have him by my side.

Changbin: It won't change a thing?? Lee know you were drugged. Don't you think he'll understand??

Lee know: I- I don't know..

Changbin: You know what. I'm going to talk to him. I'm not gonna say anything because I want you to say it. You're gonna meet him in the exact same place he broke up with you.

Lee know: Thank you but I really can't-

Changbin: No. You can do it. If not I don't think he's gonna believe me saying the truth.

Lee know didn't even got a chance to say anything, Changbin was already leaving searching for Han.

_____________________________________

Changbin: Han, Hii!

Han: Oh hii changbin!

Changbin: Just wanted to say I like your new style! Also.. where's felix?

Han: Thank youu, and well Felix isn't feeling well so he stayed home

Changbin: Hm.. alright then uhm..

Han: something wrong?

Chnagbin: Han. Look ..Lee know wants to talk to you. He said to meet him by the lake.

Han: Ok. But I don't have anything to talk to him so?.

Changbin: Please. At least listen to what he wants to say.

Han: But did he listen to me when I begged him to come home? No.

Changbin: Han he was .. drunk. He didn't even know how to hold the phone anymore.

Please. At least for my sake, I can't see him like this everyday.

Han: See him like what? It's his fault not mine.

Changbin: I'm not saying it's yours. I'm saying he made a mistake he would regret his whole fucking life.

Han: Fine. I'll talk to him just this once.

Changbin took a long breath of thanks.

Changbin: Thank you.

______________________________________

Han: I'm here. Say what you want to say, I don't have much time.

Lee know: .. Thank you.

Han: That's it?

Lee know: No.. wait.

I'm sorry Han. I'm an asshole. It's all my fault I've ruined everything. I just want you to know the truth before things fall apart.

Han: The truth? The truth is that you're an asshole, I've begged you to come home and you just ended the call, I didn't knew you were like this.

Lee know: Because I'm not like this!
Han I was fucking drugged!

Han: Huh, really? Do you like making things up? Hah do you really want me that bad?

Lee know: Making things up? Fine.. I am I guess. But if Hyunjin or Felix would say this to you would you believe them?

Han: Why are you suddenly bringing them in?

Lee know: Because they know Han. I was literally on my knees asking for help, I don't want to lose you at all! For what? What did I do wrong I don't understand!
I'm on my knees for you too and it's hurting. It's hurting because I know I'm at fault for being this stupid I should've just stayed at home .. with you.

Han: .. Did you really got drugged?.

Lee know: Hah.. Just say I'm an idiot already.

Han: No, you're not... . I'm sorry I am being the idiot right now, I didn't know.. I only was told that you were drunk what an idiot I am believing a stranger. I should've talked to you first I'm sorry! Minho.. are you okay?

Lee know: I am. I am when I'm with you

Han: Minho this is not about me! It's about you, so please be serious here.

Lee know: I am. I'll be fine if you're here

Han: Can you forgive me?

Lee know: What?

Han was looking sad knowing it was his fault but wasn't.

Lee know: Han look at me. It's not your fault. You did the right thing.

Han: No I didn't. I didn't listen to you I-

Lee know: But now you did. Thank you for listening to me

Han: Thank you too.

Han: Next time when you go partying I'll come with you

Lee know: I don't mind but you too. You'll take me with you next time.

Han: Of course