Not as it seems

"Come on Steven! We gotta get back before dark!"

"I'm coming! I'm coming!"

We follow our two adventurers, Steven and Alex, as they just finished exploring a cave they found together. They managed to collect iron, gold, diamonds, and lots of coal. Of course, said cave was filled to the brim with monsters but it was nothing they couldn't handle. They would've kept going deeper but their inventories were getting full so they decided it was best to call it here.

"It's almost six o'clock Steven! You know it gets dark around six!"

"If you're so worried about it, why don't we just bunker down here for the night?"

"Because, Steven, I didn't bring a bed and I'd rather not sleep on the stone cold floor."

"Fair enough then, let's just keep going..."

If the night was nothing to worry about, our adventurers wouldn't be panicking like this. But unfortunately, that's not the case. When the sun sets and night falls, mindless monsters (Just like the ones in the cave) begin to spawn all across the world. They attack any human they see without a second thought. Thankfully, when the sun rises, it burns the monsters until they're nothing but ash.

"There's the way out!" Alex yelled as she ran towards the exit with Steven following after her.

"Finally!" 

The two adventurers ran out of the cave the second they saw daylight. It was plains as far as the eye could see and in the distance was their little cabin home.