Chapter 2: Jealousy Kills

That was 9th grade though. Now all of us: Niall, Liam, Robin, and I were all in 10th grade, we were all Sophomores. Yeah it had only been a year, but a lot had happned! For example, Liam and Robin had broken up and this time, it was certain that they were 100% over. You could tell that Liam still had feelings for her, though. They were in the same crowd, so they couldn't really escape each other. Plus, the main reason why Liam finally called it off was because Robin just wouldn't stop cheating on him, and I guess that can really do something to a person... Anyway, in the end, I still cared about Liam, but not like that childhood stuff, that was in a past. Plus... I was with Niall now! Yeah, you heard me, Niall and I were dating and had been official for 8 months and we were as happy as ever! No one really bugged us anyway, so there was no complications. 

Anyway, things had been going pretty well... That was until the day Liam actually did decide to break up with Robin... Officially... Let's just say that she had an absolute spaz attack! She was going mental and what I really didn't understand was why she was acting that way if she had already been cheating on him all the time, for so long, anyway?! But, Robin had known for a while that in the past I had a thing for Liam, and I wasn't sure whether or not she knew that I really didn't like him anymore, but I kind of got the vibe that she didn't know. 

Everyday for a week she'd stare at me and Niall and I knew something was up... Maybe she was jealous? I really didn't know, but I didn't like her staring at MY boyfriend. One day, I think it was Thursday, it was just becoming too much to handle

"Cam, just ignore her. You know I'd never go for a girl like her, I have you, and you're all I need babe!" Niall said turning my head to look at him.

"But Niall, she won't stop looking at you... And I don't l like it... I don't like admitting it, but I'm getting jealous," I said with shame in my voice. 

"Cammie, I love you. I love you more than you know. I'd do anything for you, so don't you think for one minute Robin will change that. I'm not even her friend! She's weird..." Niall said then kissing me on my cheek. I couldn't help but laugh at that whole 'She's weird' thing, though. He just said it in a very funny way and he was really blunt about it! This was one of the reasons why I loved him so much...

Anyway, as I said before, this went on for around a week. Robin staring at Niall and I, me getting jealous, and Niall having to calm me down. One day, though, she got a little frisky. She actually came over to Niall at lunch, while I wasn't with him! I was sitting down at our table, though, and could see them...

"Hey Niall!" I could hear Robin say with her oh-too-perky, stupid sounding voice, as she placed her right hand on Niall's left shoulder. I saw Niall flinch in response and back away so she could no longer touch him. 

"Um, Robin, back off if you know what's good for you. All I'm going to say if you're weird and I would never like you. I'm perfectly happy with Cammie and that isn't going to change, so you're watsing both your and my time." With that Niall walked past her and came over to me, without even saying good-bye. After all of that, though, all I could do was smile and laugh at the astonished look that was now plastered all over Robin's stupid, little face. Niall sure sure did show her. Let's just hope she got the message and would keep her distance from now on. 

When Niall got to me and sat down, he immediatly rapped his arm around me and gave me his million dollar smile. He knew I had been listening and he knew I was pretty pleased with him.

"Think I could get a kiss from my beautiful angel of a girlfriend, for being so heroic and standing up to that... Uhh... In nicer terms, weirdo?" Niall said bumping his forehead with mine softly, in a cheeky manner.

"Well, I guess you do deserve it, since you are my handsome DreamBoat." With that he didn't waste any time to kiss me. Let's just say we got many stares from fellow students, but we didn't care. We were happy and knew one could change that!

Or so we thought...