Back to the hospital.. || 4

Queen Mylanas POV:

Everything went radio silent. Nothing was said, the static stopped running, everything was just quiet. I'm confused, don't they want their spy back? Maybe he wasn't good enough for them or something. I move my arm to my side crunching the headpeice in multiple pieces.

The spy flinches back again slightly moving to the side. I react quickly and slap my tail down onto his torso, my guards let go of him seeing that I can handle this. The impact makes him hiss in pain, he tries his best to shove me off, but it's no use. I'm much more stronger, and powerful than him.

"Do you perhaps go by the name Sam?"

I ask him looking directly into his dark green eyes. He doesn't answer. I apply more pressure and he weezes.

"Yes! I do."

Sam says with a strained voice. I take the pressure off and signal to my guards to lift him up. I remove my tail and of course Sam tries to escape, but my guards are highly trained on all aspects. They react quickly, they're strong, and most importantly their very obedient to my directions. I smirk at him in a taunting way, then I lead them back to the castle.

As I lead the prisoner and the guards back I catch a couple of strangers taking pictures, they're so nosy.
I take a glimpse at the hospital, silently praying that my boy will recover very soon. I hate that some stupid spy had to ruin the free moment I had with my kid.

Whatever..

I can't let my personal life interfere with my work life. If I do it might be used as my weakness, then we'll all be doomed.

When we get to the castle it's silent, eerily silent. I order my guards to take the spy down to the dungeon area. They go off, and I swim up to the twins nursery. Thankfully, they're just asleep. I'm so terrifyed something like that incident will happen again, but I won't be here to save them. I get paranoid every time everything goes silent. That day, I vowed to myself that I will always protect them, no matter the cost. I would give my life for them.

I quietly shut the door, sigh, and swim down to the dungeon. However when I get down there I find out that the gate is locked. It shouldn't be, because I didn't give them orders to do the interrogation without me. I huff, then pry the gate open just big enough for me to fit in. I struggle for a second, but at least I'm in the dungeon now.

"It's really dark in here. We should put some lights, or something in here." I think to myself, carefully inspecting the area. I hear some kind of squelch, I cringe to myself. It sounded so weird. I carefully peek around the corner only to find one of the most gruesome scenes I've seen in a couple of years.

⚠️Graphic descriptions ahead!⚠️

I quickly cover my mouth to hold a gasp. Both of my guards are dead, half of their tails were ripped off, their fins torn in places, and scars all around their bodies. I snap my head around to find the spy. I quickly arm myself, but he doesn't move. I point the sword to him, and look back at my guards for a moment. Something or someone else is in here.

And then I figured out what made the squelch sound. That something was eating  my fucking guards. I gag, that's it disgusting. I back up just enough to where me and the spy are side-by-side. I turn my head and he has blood on his face. But it's not his.