I g n o r a n c e

Days passed by. Minho and Jisung stopped talking to eachother since they were busy with their own work, Changbin had a lot of preparation to do for his office work, Felix was busy with Jisung, as both of them were preparing for their office work as well. Meanwhile, Yeji and Chaeryeong were meeting eachother whenever one of them was stressed out, just so they could clear their mind. 

"Jisung! What are you doing!"

"Felix I'm doing it right! You are the one doing it wrong, idiot."

"Don't call me an idiot. Also, what is happening with your love life?"

"Love life? Oh, you mean my marriage? Yeah, it's not that great. We barely see eachother anymore. He always comes home late. We sleep in different rooms , so what do you expect?"

"Well that's sad. Mine is the same, except for the part you don't see eachother and sleep indifferent rooms."

"Oh Felix, you won't understand marriage. You are too young."

"What! I'm a day younger to you!"

"Yeah right. Anyways, I'll get going. I need to sleep badly. Bye!"

"Oh okay, byee!"

Jisung walked out of Felix's house, going to a nearby store to buy something to eat. There he saw...Woojin.?

"Hey Woojin! How are you doing?"

"Oh..you are..?"

"Oh I'm Jisung, Felix's  best friend."

"Oh the one at that cafè? It's nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too! So, what are you doing here?"

"Oh, I have just come here for something to eat."

"What happened to Yubin? Are you both not together anymore?"

"Oh well...he cheated on me."

"Oh..I'm so sorry for asking that question to you, it's my fault."

"No no it's fine! I deserved someone better anyways."

"You really loved him alot, but people change, what can we do?"

"Yeah. Anyways, where are you going afterwards?"

"Oh I'm going home."

"You want me to drop you? It's late at night, don't want you getting in trouble."

"Oh no it's okay! I'm going straight from here so there wouldn't be much chaos, so it's really fine!"

"Oh okay. Also, if you don't mind me asking, are you dating anyone?"

"Oh yes, not dating but, I'm married."

"Married? Since when?"

"Just a year ago. Today is our 1st anniversary. I don't think he remembers it..."

"It's fine! He must remember it, or maybe he's busy and he may suprise you tonight! Who knows right?"

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Anyways, see you later!"

"See you later too!" Jisung walked away, as Woojin stood there, looking till Jisung disappeared from his sight "I need to make him mine. That guy doesn't deserve him, only I deserve him." And like that, Woojin walked back to his house, with a creepy smile on his face, which was hidden because of his hoodie.

Jisung rang the doorbell, not receiving any response. He rang it again, still receiving no response. He sighed and took out his phone, while dialing Minho's number. "The number you have called is busy, please try again." Jisung sighed at sat down on the bench outside their house. He kept tapping his right leg on the ground, (EVERYTHING I NEED IS ON THE GROUNDDD) waiting for Minho to come back, so he could go back into the house. He dozed off a while later, after waiting for a long time. 

Jisung was awakened by a veiny hand on his waist. He looked at his right side, but couldn't get a proper view of who it was as he was half asleep. "Go away you creep! I'm married already!" "Why are you calling your own husband a creep darling?" Jisung startled and rubbed his eyes, to see Minho smiling at him. He wrapped his arms around Minho's neck, kissing him all over his face. Minho kept his hands on Jisung's waist, admiring the kisses he was receiving after a long time.

"I missed you so much hyung!"

"I missed you too baby, even your waist." Jisung giggled a little at the sentence, making him blush. "I have a suprise for you Jisung." Minho picked Jisung up in his arms, and carried him to their car. He put him on the passenger seat and buckled his seat belt for him. He then sat in the driver's seat and started driving the car. He put on some songs, to which Jisung screamed while singing, while Minho was smiling at him. After an hour or two, they both reached a star gazing spot. They sat down on the grass, while gazing at the stars, holding hands. Minho looked at Jisung, leaning in to kiss his soft lips. Jisung kissed back, as the light of the moon fell on them and the stars made a smiley face. Minho's hand never left Jisung's waist and Jisung's hands never left Minho's neck. Their heads turned the opposites sides, as they heard claps from behind them. They broke the lip contact, to see all their friends clapping and smiling widely at them.

"Minho hyung! You just told us that it was going to be just star gazing! Not such a romantic kiss."

"Wait so, this was all a plan?" Asked Jisung in a confused manner. Minho chuckled and got up, helping Jisung as well. He then pulled out two rings with initials 'M' and 'J' on them. He slid the one with the initial 'M' right through Jisung's left finger, later bringing his left hand closer and kissing it.

"What is all this hyung?" Asked Jisung, still confused of what was happening. "Happy 1st wedding anniversary darling." Jisung's eyes teared at the words, making him hug Minho in happiness, who hugged back. Felix teared as well and joined their hug, followed by Bangchan, Hyunjin, Yeji, Changbin, Seungmin, Jeongin and Chaeryeong. 

"I love you Minho hyung."

"I love you too baby, and I always will."

__________

AHHHHHH THIS WAS SOOOO CHEESY WHATTTTTTT BUT I LOVED ITTTTTTTT. I hope you all love it as well!♡ and please comment so I know if I made any mistakes or if I should change something. Also, thank you sooooooooooo much for 375 reads!! I'm soooo happy!!! Okay byeee love yall!!