『✦』~Reunion~『✦』

Guys I'm so sorry I didn't update when I should have pls forgive my dumb ahhh self and enjoy the story.

Muzan...

She seemed to not mind my cold words and instead smiled warmly at me, this was so weird, why was she so different from other women I've met before? They usually cry out that I don't love them when they hear me speak to them like this and break the arrangement, but she... She didn't care a single bit about it, she just smiled, as if she didn't really mind being treated like that... It was so odd...

-What's your name?- I asked, trying to create some conversation to get to know this freaky attitude of yours...

Narrator

He asked for her name all of a sudden, for her, it was a great advance, as what she wanted was for him to trust her, in good and in bad, in thriving and in poverty, just like the marriage they were supposed to be, even if it was arranged.

-My name is (Y/N) (L/N)-

She said softly, her voice making all of his worries and sorrows, why was she like this? He didn't know, but he was eager to find out.

-(Y/N)... that's rather a common name-

He said harshly as He tried to make her go away like the other suitors.

She didn't answer, she stayed quiet for awhile and then chuckled at his words, he tilted his head to the side, curious about what made her laugh.

-Well I've never been a fan of extravagance and striking things, so I guess that's good for me.-

She said as her chuckles ceased slowly, he didn't know what to say or how to react, he kept his stoic expression, but deep inside he was dumbfounded as to why she'd be happy of such an insult, others would try to defend themselves denying his words, and many would've left angered and/or saddened and would break the engagement straight away, but her... She just... Accepted it... And kept her composure... It was intriguing.

Wait a minute... Why was he even thinking of her? He shouldn't be... He shouldn't be thinking of her that much! Wait... Did he just hesitate? He didn't have a clue of why his thoughts were so scattered around, but still he tried to brush her off his mind.

However, she did notice him thoughtful, so she decided to start a conversation to stop the awkward silence.

-W-what kinds of things do you like?-

She said, quite nervous that he'd scold her or yell at her for speaking without permission, just like the rumors said, but instead he answered boldly.

-I like to study, it is the only productive thing I'm allowed to do.-

He answered stoic.

-Ah, well, studying it's good, I think it is good to enrich our knowledge and adjust our perspective of the world every day...-

She said, pretty much not wishing to anger him.

-Indeed, but there is something I need to tell you, you see, I know you're aware of my illness, and I'd like to inform you that if we do get married, it'll only be for two years or less, since my condition shortens my lifespan and I won't be able to live further than my 20s years old.-

He said, and this surprised the young woman.

(Y/N) Immediately thought:He... He will die at his 20s?! That's too young! I feel bad for him... I wish I could do something to make him happy, at least for his last years.

The yound woman couldn't help but feel pitty and worry for him, she wanted to help but... There's actually nothing useful she can do...

Author's note 2.0

Again, I'm so sorry for not posting, my forgetful mind literally didn't work out what I was forgetting before going to sleep 😭

Anyways, here's a meme, as a compensation for the late chapter 👊☺

Naaaah Giyuu be depressed be so for real 💀.