Chapter 7. [ MIRACLE OF TOMORROW ]

- AT HOME - NIGHT - 8:00PM
          YEONJUN POV -
I woke up with a painful headache. I couldn't move my back too much. It was painfull. I looked around and I was in my bedroom instead of airport. I looked outside and it was already night time. I got out of the bed even though it hurted. I walked downstairs just to see... My mother in the kitchen.

END OF YEONJUN POV

"Oh you are awake darling? Come eat something. You must be tired. Who told you to go to the airport huh? Look at your state-"
"Beomgyu will never come back right mom?"

The child's voice hold a bundle of pain and love. His voice started shake his hands started to shake. His eyes squints, as soon they were closed tears non stop raining.

Yeonjun's mom walk over to him and bend down to him. She hold her closer and patted his back.

"It's alright my dear. We still have chance. You will meet him... By yourself... You can do it yeonjun. You are a strong kid. Remember, beomgyu doesn't like to see you hurt or broken like this. He wants you to be happy"

The younger broked down as he hugged his mother. Tightly. Not letting go. The pain and memories Hit him hard. His chest started vibrating. His hands shaking wrapped them on his mother's neck hugging her tightly. He felt warm but not as warm as when he hugged his gyu.

"Everything will be alright... The memories never dies sweetheart. Wait till the miracle of Tomorrow forms"
"I don't think there is such tomorrow ahead of us mom"

His mother felt her heart drop. She hugged him tightly. She patted his back until he was done with her.

- OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD -
             BEOMGYU POV -

I woke up. It was night time already. I felt my legs can't move anymore. I felt the room so cold. I felt my surroundings empty and quite. But i didn't felt the warm hugs, quick kisses, his hands, his presence nore his... Laughs. I signed and went downstairs. We were already in here. I sat on the sofa. I felt so incomplete. I felt so empty. So pleasure on my heart.

"Baby you woke up? Did you sleep well? How was your sleep? Did you dream of things you feel comfort in???"

His mother asked smiling and sitting beside beomgyu hugging his small figure.

"I didn't dream of yeonjun, mom. So don't ask me anything"

He said looking down at his hands fidgeting with his fingers. His mom did feel bad. She hold his tiny hands and pressed them gently and kissed his top of head.

"Oh! That kiss didn't even went near yeonjun, mom. I didn't felt the warm of him when you hold my hands... He is different..."
" ohh..."

Your mom said quite in a low voice feeling guilty and pretty sad.

"Let's hype you up boy"
"Unless there is yeonjun"
"Uhm... Beomgyu you need to live without him anyways. I know you can do it. And you can meet him soon. And you guys can be like this again. Don't be sad gyuu~~"

His mother said smiling wanting to comfort him.

"Mom... You don't understand. Have you ever been apart from someone you love?! From dad!? No right? Exactly. Don't talk if you can't understand the feelings of the other person"

He said and left from there. His eyes were already filled with tears. He didn't ran, he walked fast to his room. He shut the door and fall on his tiny knees and started crying. His sobs and sniffs echoed the room.

Now the angels wants form a spell with his tears so his tears will be worth... [RUNAWAY <<<3]

His hands gripped his knees. His eyes shut tight. He felt like he never will feel like this ever. He never felt this and will never again. Now he can't belive he is in this situation.

The pain and tears. The love and care. The pure and lust. The feel and trust. The words and kisses. The hugs and warms. The hands and fingers. The eyes and smile. The giggles and laughs.

They were all melting down to the floor with thier tears. Either of beomgyu and yeonjun. Thier tears collide into each other. From far away. The pain linger. Their hands reach out for each other.

But all that reach for each other in return was cold wind. Cold breeze. Cold feeling. A voice echoing... It's never going to be the same...

When you know it was never like this before. The god watched them in painful smile. His eyes were fixed on the hands of them. The red thread. They were almost near each other.

The god blessed the both kids apart from each other "Some patience and deep understanding". Thier breaths and sobs should turn to laughs and giggles soon. The cold breeze should replace with warm.

The lord closed his eyes and blessed them. Kissed both of them in forehead and caressed thier broken heart .... wishing them heal and healthy time... Together.

Until the miracle of That Tomorrow arrive.