Vacation:Pool Party

Aria POV

The sun beat down on the sparkling pool, casting a warm glow over the lively gathering at the Aria family's vacation home. Aria, aka "Miss Little Perfect", had reluctantly agreed to host a pool party for her friends and family, but she was determined to keep everything under control.

As the guests arrived, Aria's anxiety grew. She had spent hours preparing the perfect playlist, setting up the perfect snacks, and even coordinating the perfect pool decorations. But as the party got underway, Aria's carefully laid plans began to unravel.

Her best friend, Lily, spilled a bright pink drink on the pristine white lounge chairs. Aria's little brother, Max, started doing cannonballs off the diving board, splashing water everywhere. And to top it all off, Aria's crush, Jake, showed up with a mysterious new girlfriend in tow.

As Aria struggled to keep her cool, she couldn't help but wonder: was this party going to be the perfect disaster?

Aria gazed out at the vibrant decorations and sparkling pool, her heart racing with excitement. She had planned the perfect summer bash, and everyone who mattered was here. Well, almost everyone.

"Aria, your party is lit!" Lily shouted, dancing towards her with a giant inflatable swan.

Aria laughed, feeling a sense of pride and control wash over her. This party was her masterpiece, and nothing could ruin it. Not even her little brother Max's constant cannonballs into the pool or her mom's embarrassing attempts to get everyone to do the cha cha slide.

Just as Aria was starting to relax, Jake walked in with a mysterious new girl on his arm. Aria's heart skipped a beat when She knew who the girl was, as he introduced her as Lily, his "friend from camp". Aria's eyes narrowed, her mind racing with questions.

As the party continued, Aria found herself struggling to keep her cool. Between Max's antics, emma's spilled drinks(Aria's friend from old bay high school), and Jake's suspiciously flirtatious behavior with Lily, Aria's perfect party was quickly spiraling out of control.

Aria tried to shake off the feeling of unease, focusing on her guests and the music. But she couldn't help sneaking glances at Jake and Lily, who were laughing and splashing in the pool. Aria's mind raced with questions. Why my best friend? And why was Jake being so affectionate with her?

Just then, Emma grabbed Aria's arm, pulling her into a huddle. "Girl, what's going on with Jake and that new girl?" Emma whispered, her eyes wide with curiosity.

Aria shrugged, trying to play it cool. "Thats my best friend lily soon be my ex bestie why she is being so touchy with with him even thou I did not tell her he my crush But I don't like it they are being so close together."Aria rolled her eyes.

Emma nodded in agreement. "Me neither. Let's keep an eye on them."

As the party continued, Aria found herself growing more and more agitated. Jake and Lily were getting closer by the minute, and Aria's perfect party was starting to feel like a disaster.

Just when she thought things couldn't get any worse, Max cannonballed into the pool again, soaking Aria and her friends. Aria groaned, laughing despite herself.

"Max, you little troublemaker!" their mom called out, laughing.

Aria rolled her eyes, shaking her head. This party was quickly spiraling out of control. But she was determined to make the most of it, even if it killed her.