The troublemaker:chapter 2

Aria P.O.V

Its been two weeks since The pool party everything was okay Just boring
School getting to my head my Mom call me down stairs for some breakfast "coming mom just fixing up my self" I rolled my eyes Mom have the best food, breakfast, dinner in the mother fucker world but Its blessing im born rich and have best mom in the whole universe that cook for me as I put on on my makeup and some lip gloss I look at my uniform "wow fantastic." I say as I took a picture of my self in it.

As I took the pic I went down stairs looking as a goddess I met my annoying ugly ass brother who was playing uno with my dad I rolled my eyes as I went to sit down in the chair at the dining table And took out my phone it was a Samsung and went in...

As I took the pic I went down stairs looking as a goddess I met my annoying ugly ass brother who was playing uno with my dad I rolled my eyes as I went to sit down in the chair at the dining table And took out my phone it was a Samsung and went into whatsapp.

MyBoba🍡

Emma💬:hey girl you good?

Aria💬:yea you?

Emma💬:yep im good I have some tea to spill girly😝

Aria💬:Whats good boba?

Emma💬:Well a famous actor is going to transfer to your school im so jealous plus he is the actor im been telling you he is my ultra bais 😖😫

Aria💬:well I don't care as long as he dose not steal my status and I got to go cause I have eat and go to school so adios
........................................................................

Aria puts down the phone into her bag and puts the bag on the empty seat "whats for breakfast Mom?"Aria says while puting the napkin on her lap and in her shirt.

Mom smiles "well dear for today breakfast you will like what you see"she says with confidence.

Mom:"well dear your all time favourite sandwich is here with coffee"

"Thanks mom Im going eat and drink it all off"

Aria mom nods and sits to eat too and so did dad and max after a while Aria gets up with her mouth having crumbs on it her mom gets up and takes out the napkins out her shirt and taking the one that drop on the floor and put them on the table She gets a clean rag and wipes off the crumbs and kiss aria on the forehead "well have a great day at school" aria speaks "you too at work,see you dad and max"

Aria steps out of the house and went into the car her driver, in the car Aria was taking snaps, twerking, singing, wining and doing everything  while her driver just smirks and Drives after a little Journey the driver parks the car in parking lot in the school Aria steps out  waving as Aria walks into the school with a smile on her face,She see's Lily but Ignore her walking slowly She bump into a boy he was sure damn handsome he introduce himself as Eric "Watch where you going shorty"

Aria she was pissed "Who you calling shorty You Jerk" aria pouts Eric pushes her into the locker"What bad girl you won't get treated right with that attitude" he smirks as he stare deeply into her eyes Aria on the other hand was not feeling it "Let go you stupid jerk" She tries to push him off her but he won't budge he hold her wrist and bring her to the art room"What the hell is wrong with you"she shouted as he cover her mouth he smirks "Im Eric I am surprised that you don't know me" Aria remembers something "your that actor that was going to transfer to our school"

she says under her voice but surprise he heard that "my my you finally get it"Aria glare at him while he was smirking like a psychopath, Aria bite his hand and punch his stomach he  groaned  "What do you want from me you Jerk" she stated, he wide open his eyes "what I want from you how boring" she glare at him "fine fine I tell you I have your dirty little secret princess"he smirk and push his hair back with his veiny slim long fingers. Aria eyes wide open in fear of the secret that he knows. Why would a newbie knows Aria dirty little secret we will find out in chapter Three.

To be continued.........