17.

AUTHOR POV.

The usually quiet and peaceful Agarwal house was bustling with activity on this joyous day.

The entire home was booming with the sounds of chatter, laughter, and celebration as the family prepared for the engagement ceremony which is going to be held in the evening.

The living room was decorated in vibrant colors with fresh flowers and strings of lights while the aroma of traditional foods being prepared in the kitchen.

Sruthi was casually sitting in her room with her friends. All were talking and laughing carefree.

On the other hand Ayushmaan entered the Agarwal house followed by his men with large boxes in their hands.

SHRUTI POV.

Me and my friends were talking and laughing while eating chips. Even vivaan and veer were present too.

Yesterday Mr Grumpy was being weird, well whatever leave it , let's enjoy today.

I was about to say something to my friends when I heard a knock and a maid came.

"Shruti bitiya, apko aur vivaan sahab ko apke dosto ke sath Rajkumar bula rahe hain"

She said and went away.

I looked towards them, I saw Vivaan being scared and hiding behind veer. I went and caressed his hair.

"Humne kuch kiya hai kya?"

I asked my friends, but they said no. Vivaan didn't do anything, so what's the matter.

We all went downstairs to see large boxes placed on the living room floor.

There must be about 10 boxes.

Mr Grumpy was standing at a distance talking to a bulky man.

We went and stand there, I saw Mr. Grumpy coming towards us.

I swear if he schold Vivaan again then I will surely throw water at him.

I saw him going towards Vivaan and he hugged him.

We all gasped at the same time.

"Bhabhi , bhaiya ne mujhe kabhi hug nhi kiya"

Veer wishpered in my ears, but my main focus was on them. He wishpered something in Vivaan 's ear.

After Vivaan smiled and hugged him again. Mr Grumpy took a key and kept it in his hand.

Vivaan started jumping happily.

Then Mr Grumpy came towards me and smiled.

I was confused, why is he smiling at me.

"I brought everything for your friends and for you"

I widened my eyes and looked at him then at the boxes. It continues for some second when I heard ishaan and Neha squealing loudly.

Everyone's name was already written in the boxes, maybe not to create chaos.

Then he ordered the servents to keep the boxes in their room.

At last there were only 4 box present.

There nothing was written but they were prettyly wrapped.

Aru came running towards me , but when he saw the box, he had a big smile in his face. I saw him going towards a box and he opened it.

It has so many books and toys with educational things.

And ofcourse football.

All this while I didn't said anything, but I was speechless, how , how can he do that in one night.