Hendrick and Hope first kiss

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Hope
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
I know I shouldn't have feelings for my twin brother. But I can't resist the temptation and feelings for him and I know that he also has feelings for me, I notice how he looks at me with love and tries to refrain from throwing me on top of himself and carrying me to the bed and having me there in every way. I didn't say that I had a big fantasy because I did.How he with his big and thick and strong dick sticks in my pussy and has me with every position.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Hendrick
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
I know we're brother and sister, but I can't deny our sexual connection and being in control of our feelings, just like you, it's hard to deny them. In my opinion, denial is hard as hell for you, just like being mad at someone other people view romantically, and it's not easy when you have Intermittent Explosive Disorder, otherwise known as I.E.D. and it's hard for me to be angry just when I want to have you to myself and love you all my life and stick my strong thick and long dick in your pussy all day and night and make you sister scream my name while i make love  to you .
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
None
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
After a long day, Hendrick and Hope lie in bed looking into each other's eyes. They don't even notice how the mood in the room changes and how the world seems to fade. They started moving together closer to each other. She felt his hand gently touch her cheek as his fingers traced a line along her jaw line. her heart skipped a beat as his lips met hers, soft and gentle at first, then more intensity.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Their kiss was full of tenderness and passion, a dance of two hearts in perfect harmony. She felt his arms wrap around her, pulling her close as they lost themselves in the moment. The world around them ceased to exist, leaving only the two of them in a sea of pure, unbridled emotion.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
The kiss lasted for what felt like an eternity, their lips parting only for brief moments to catch their breath. They explored each other's mouths with a gentle urgency, their tongues intertwining in a dance of passion and desire.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
As they finally broke the kiss, they looked into each other's eyes, both knowing that they had found something special in each other. It was a moment that would stay with them forever, a moment of pure, unadulterated love and passion.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖