^Touch^

Her skinned burned from how fast her wings carried her over the capital of Lioness. Her eyes burned with hot tears at the though of her liver being by her side.

Mazoku could easily remember the first time she had to sleep without him by her side and it affected her so much. Mazoku has begged her father in law to help Zeldris escape but he could not due to being separated by dimensions. So she was left without her husband, her precious friend and so much more for decades.

Centuries without him was like acid against her skin and she so dearly hated it. She truly did hate Meliodas for everything he had done to her and forced her to go threw because of his selfish acts against the king of demons.

Meliodas was selfish and fell in love with an Angel. An Angel on the opposite side of their kind, she would've excused their betrayal as an act of rebellion against their Father but after Meliodas had sealed away her lover, His brother. In order to keep his own lover safe. That is where Mazoku's anger stimmed from, she could not believe that the boy she had idolized as a young demon would betray her in such a way.
Mazoku floated in the sky, her wings flapping slowly and magically in the air as if she was just floating. Her red eyes scanned the land before she felt the surge of power again, her Zeldris's power. She took off in the direction hoping to be their as fast as she could. The wind nipped at her pale skin, practically burning against the sensation of the cold air. But she would not let this affect how fast she flew.

Mazoku felt free, almost, the wind in her air and against her face as her wings spanned 6 feat in the air like a big bird. She used momentum to go faster and did little happy twirls in the air as fresh hot tears fell from her eyes. Mazoku was so close to being able to reach her husband.

After a few moments of flying she realized she saw the origin of the power. Mazoku's flying came to a slowed pace but still considerably fast, she looked at the monstrosity in front of her that more than likely once housed her husband for almost a milenia.

"Zeldris.. I'm so close"

Her voice was low and excited as she whispered to herself and angled herself just right before launching herself into the direction of the purple jagged monstrosity.

The air twisted and shifted around her as if moving to her whim. Her wings were stretched out as she launched down and awaited for impact.

[POV change]

The group of demons had all sat down due to the semi-exhaustion from just arriving in the human world.

Zeldris sat on a rock above everyone else starring off into the distance as he thought of a plan to go to point A to point B.

Point A, recover their strength.

Point B, revive his Father.

Zeldris sighed as he looked to the air, he justed wanted this to be done with and be back with his mate. He clenched his fist angry at his older brother for taking him away from her.

Could Meliodas be considered family anymore?

Estarosa sat a boulder down from Zeldris with a bored look on his face. They were currently relaxing waiting for their power to gain back. The ex Fairy and Giant king sat together silently, then the others sat in various positions around amd below Zeldris.

"Little Brother. What has you sighing?"

Esterksa's voice broke the heavy silence with his deep voice. Zeldris glanced at his older brother with a warm look in his eyes.

Despite Estarosa being his brother Zeldris rarely confided in the white haired man. Something about him made his skin itch with irritation. Estarosa looked at Zeldris with a knowing look.

"Do not concern yourself about why I do the things I do."

Zeldris spoke with a firm tone. He did not wish to speak about his mate because his marriage was a well kept 'secret'. It was not something that he let slip during the war because he wanted Mazoku to be as safe as possible.

Suddenly the group of demons felt a heavy force in the air. A few miles south from them. It was a overwhelming power and pressure similar to their own wich was surprising to Zeldris and Estarosa.

"Who-! Is it Meliodas!?"

A red armoured demon spoke up beside the ex Fairy king. The pressure was quickly arriving and then it stopped before heading straight towards them.

They all got in fighting positions and awaited for the impact until it hit and dust arose hiding the form from the demons.

Zeldris knew almost instantly as the impact hit it was his Mate. His heart clenched and beated heavily as if he had a heart, all 6 of his hearts beated in sink as he slowly saw the dust and debris clear up.

"Mazoku.."

The form of his mate,  she stood their with her wings.stretched out relaxed onto the ground. Her black hair longer than it was the last time he saw her. She were a loose kimono and her wings looked bigger due to the length of her wings. Her hair flaired wildly as her gaze looked to meet Zeldris's.

Mazoku felt relief build off her shoulders as she sighed and stood up fully. Ignoring the angered and surprised looks of the demons around her. She began walking slowly past the demons but one stepped in her way.

A demon in red armour that was scrawny yet someone still towered over her small form. This angered her and so Mazoku glared at the Demon when it spoke. "Who dares intrude on-"

Before the thing could finish half of his top half was destroyed as Mazoku glared angrily at the Demon stepping around him as if nothing had happened and headed straight to Zeldris.

"Zeld..dris"

The words fell from Mazoku's lips in a matter of seconds as she quickly stalked forward to tackle her mate..
_________________________________________

I hope you hate me hehehehehe.. sorry for like the non existent updates I'm graduating in a couple weeks.
-Ash