◣7◢

◺Atsushi's pov◿

◺Atsushi's pov◿

Hearing the morning bird chirped and the ray  light of the sun entering my room, I knew it was already morning.

' I should prepare breakfast this time,' I thought and let out a tiny yawn.

slipping into my purple kimono, that is recently mended and entered the kichen.

' Tea should be alright, since it still early,' I thought, getting the tea bag from the drawers.

' Mother should still be asleep, better move quietly to not disturb her,' I thought.

◺Third person's pov◿

Rin woke up, smelling the scent of breakfast making, probably bacon and eggs, ' Atsushi must be awake,' She thought and stood up, slipping on her slippers.

Atsushi was preparing two cups of warm tea, she then heard a tud from the counter.

" Good morning, mom, here have some tea," Atsushi said as she sat with her mother by the table.

" You didn't have to, Atsushi." Rin said, sipping her tea. 'such a comforting taste,' She thought.

" Btw mom, who was that man last night?," Atsushi asked. Making my thoughts pause and glance at my little girl.

' I guess she deserve to know the truth and it would be cruel if she didn't know,' Rin thought.

" Atsushi, do you promise me that you will understand after I tell you this," Rin said, Atsushi tilt her head and then nodded.

" Atsushi, remember the time when you ask me who your father was?," The woman asked. Atsushi nodded.

" Well, last night, believe or not, that man Yukichi Fukuzawa, He was my lover and your biogical father," Rin said, " I was protecting you with this truth and didn't want you be hurt of this, this why I kept this away from you, I'm sorry, my heart," Rin said.

There was a silence void between the mother and daughter.

" Mom," Atsushi said.

" I-I,"

" I know you may think of me different now, Atsushi," Rin said, when she was about to stood up, Atsushi held her mother's wrist in restrain.

" Mom, I-I get it, I understand, it must have been hard for you, this is a cruel world, and anyone could betray us, my fath-no, Fukuzawa-san must have betrayed you at some point," Atsushi said.

Rin glance at her darling daughter, ' I'm so greatful to have a wonderful daughter like you, atsushi,' She thought.

Rin then wrapped her arms around her child, stroking her daughter's head.

" I just wonder, did that man hurt you mom?," Atsushi asked.

" Why do you ask?," Rin asked her daughter.

" Well, last night I heard a loud tud from the wall of my room," Atsushi said innocently.

' Oh no, she must have heard what happen last night?!,' Rin thought and then she felt her face red.