Chapter 8-1: Dangerous Expedition

The next day at the Emerald Forest, both teams RWBY and JNPR are walking with Chainbreak throughout their path.

Yang: "Aw yeah, we got ourselves an Autobot Huntress on our side!"

Blake: (Giggling) "Are you sure the rest of the Autobots are okay with you coming with us, especially Optimus?"

Chainbreak: "He said it's no big deal. And besides, after he saw me in action at the Battle of Central Vale, he thought maybe this will be a good training exercise."

Jaune: "I think it's pretty cool that you're with us. I bet with all of us combined we're near unstoppable." (Pyrrha Smiles at Jaune)

Ren: "Even so, we must exercise caution."

Nora: "Oh come on, Ren. If we happen to run into a heart of Grimm, we'll just bash 'em down like there's no tomorrow!"

Yang: "Yeah!"

Pyrrha: "As fun as it sounds, Ren is right, Nora. What matters is not the numbers, it's the strength and skill that each individual possesses."

Weiss: "Pyrrha's Right. What do you think, Ruby?"

Ruby: "I agree." (Turns to Gale) "Are we getting close?"

As she asks Gale, he uses his semblance; cyber senses to look straight ahead. As he finds the First Security Control Center, he notices something unusual.

Gale: "The control center is just straight ahead, however there's something blocking its signal."

Marissa: "Decepticons?"

Gale: "I'm not sure, we're going to have to move closer to see what it is."

As they all proceeded forward, everyone stopped and looked down from a ledge. From below, they see a group of Grimm Creeps.

 From below, they see a group of Grimm Creeps

Ruby: "Woah, look at all these Grimm. Let's get 'em!"

Blake: "Let's get down to business!"

Jaune: "Shield up, shoes tied, and ready to roll!"

As they all get ready, Nora Snorts at Jaune's comment. Soon after, they all leap down and face against the Grimm. As each teammate each does their team attack, Chainbreak loads her gauntlets to get ready in case she's needed. After the fights are done, Jaune finishes by leaping up in the air and slamming his shield down to create a devastating attack with his Mechtech function.

Jaune: "And that should do it."

Pyrrha: "That was amazing, Jaune!"

As they all proceeded forward, they all got a call from Professor Port via group chat.

Professor Port (On call): "Nice, work students! As you know, we've been having some trouble with the security network in this area. We need boots and wheels on the ground to investigate. That means you, team! Onward!"