𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄

「︎ PURSUIT 」︎

The most 'Cold Hearted Killers' was on the loose . The police didn't have a clue who they were .

They never got caught , never will ..

They've been killing since they were 7 , which is a bad age to even see violence . Rough childhood they say ..

Police &' people been putting faces to the mask but never got it right.

Why they were made Killers at seven was because of their past , their father was never a good one . He always had a favorite , and treated the rest wrong .

The mother never helped them while they got abused , because she felt as if she'd get abused to . But they didn't know that .. they were just kids after all .

So since it's just been them , always been them &' their demons.

" AHAHA EAT A DICK, FUCK 12!" ,Maniac yelled out the window as they swerved through cars with their mask on .

Pursuit played as they zoomed through traffic  . They turned seeing the police , pulling up near their business. Getting out the car, laughing .

Having a dark , insanely laugh as they crept through the house . " Lunatic , go see if It's a jawns in here.", Psycho said .

Lunatic nodded , as he roamed through the house . Maniac roamed through the refrigerator as always .

Psycho creeped behind a dude using his Knife to cut his neck off , but instead he pushed the knife through his throat laughing as the man gasped hitting his hand. Only making the knife push more in .

"Dummy .", Psycho spoke with a deep chuckle .

They all met back to the front door after they were done . " I got this one.", Lunatic said showing a shaken girl .

Psycho wiped his knife over her face . " shordy ain't allat , she dying." He said laughing .

They left the house , and Insane set the house on fire. That was HIS ego , he loved setting things on fire.

Psycho was knives ..

Lunatic was guns and bombs.

Maniac was food , mostly brains .. nasty right.