𝐗

┃KANAJI WŨNAVI SEHNAI┃                            ┃CHICAGO, IL┃                                           ✦     Kanaji woke up with her hair over her face, she didn't feel insane, she got up and sat on her calf

        ┃CHICAGO, IL

   Kanaji woke up with her hair over her face, she didn't feel insane, she got up and sat on her calf . yawning, she put her hair up in a low ponytail .

seeing her clock on the tv , it was 9 : 58 . she sucked her teeth, and laid back down . she ain't have nothing to do, so why wake up so early .

then, she got up again because she couldn't go back to sleep. she walked to her bathroom , and used it . sitting on the toilet, she laid her head on her legs as her stomach was killing her .

changing her pad, she took her clothes off and turned her shower on .

" Do you know where they went ?", kanaji asked , the guards looked at her before shaking their head no real fast, turning back around .

she smacked her teeth, " forreal ?" she said, one turned around . the other one smacked him, and they just shook their heads .

she closed the door, and walked to the kitchen . She took out some food, she was just gonna fix Alfredo, for herself .

she put the chicken in a skillet, and let them unfreeze, then put the noodles in a pot .grabbing the sauce, she sat them next to the stove .

then, walked off letting the food cook. she went to the sink, and washed the dishes . after she got done, she grabbed her cranberry juice and put it in a glass cup .

sipping some before putting it in the freezer .

she pushed the chicken around, it was unthawed but she forgot to cook her broccoli she was just gonna add it with the chicken .

after she was done with all of that, she walked to the living room . And turned a movie on, before going back to the kitchen.

putting her food in a bowl that cook close just in case she didn't eat it all . she went back to the living room before sitting down sighing .

she put the bowl on the arm of the couch, before putting her feet under her butt with her side near the arm rest .

hearing laughing , she looked seeing lunatic and them before looking back at her food continuing to eat .

" i know you ain't cook, and ain't fix us- me nun" Demani spoke .

kanaji ignored him, and continued to eat while turning the tv up . she pulled the cover over her, and drank the rest of her cranberry juice .

" what we watching bestie ?" lunatic said with a bowl too . kanaji fixed him a bowl, we all know why ...

" waves, it was a suggestion from TikTok. It's kinda ass tho, wasn't that much good about it." She said switching it back to incredibles .

" nah, i saw that. It was ass too .", lunatic spoke . " y'all weird as fuck on devil, and you too . you suppose to be my brother gang", maniac said .

kanaji watched as he pouted, watching į ' zakai eat his food . " you're too grown" she said, "and you're too grown to watch Steven universe, but yet here we are" He said .

" you gagged me , hol'on" she coughed laughing . he laughed too before going back to his mug .

" come upstairs.", insane whispered in her ear, before walking off with bags in his hand . she watched as demani kept pouting .

" here, you're doing a lot .", kanaji said . she got up and started walking up the stairs, going in her room he wasn't in there .

going in his room, he wasn't but she saw the bags on the floor, and his bathroom door closed .

she walked in, and sat on the bed . she almost feel asleep at how long he was taking .
he walked out with a towel on, he clears his throat making kanaji look up at his face .

" my bad, what was you saying ?" she asked, he shakes his head . " i said, did you try on the clothes ?" he spoke raspy .

" no ? I didn't know they were mine" she spoke. He sucked his teeth, " what else imma make you come up here for ?" he said .

" okay , not too much . i wouldn't know.", Kanaji said .

he hums, before walking back in the closet . he throws the towel out, before closing the door . he soon walks out with just some joggers .

" Ight hurry up, I'm finna go" he said, putting on a wife beater . Kanaji scrunched her face up, " what does that have to do with me ? I'm in here any other time" she says, trying on the body suit .

it was quiet as he watched her twirl in his mirror, looking at her butt and her body then posing in the mirror .

she smiled and adored herself before turning the mirror on him . he licks his lips, before their eyes met .

she raise an eyebrow, before tilting her head .
" why you staring ?" she asked . fixing the mirror she turned around, and walked towards him .

getting her bags she put the clothes back in there . " 'cause you looked good.", insane says bluntly . " aww, look at you being nice ." she cheesed .

he eyes her, " I've always been nice ?" he said, sitting on the bed . she eyed him, and laughed . " oh, you're serious ?" she says .

he nods slowly, before his eyes roamed her body again and his head tilted at her piercing . 

" when you get this ?" he asked, pulling at it. she pushed his hand, " that hurts, stop ." she whined, pushing his hand .

he pulled at it again, staring at her . " saneee!" She said, before unlatching his hand off it . He smirked, before laughing .

" it's, ky'zen ma." He speaks, she nods as she slowly rub around the piercing.

" why would you even do that ? Do you know how much this shit hurts ?" She asks .

" nah, 'cause ion got a pussy or a piercing right there." He says, grabbing her putting her on his lap .

" why you being so touchy today ?" she looks at him . He shrugs, " Starting to feel you now" He speaks .

kanaji went quiet, " in what way ?" she speaks, he shrugs. " not inna relationship way , more inna.. you a vibe way. you feel me ?" he says .

she nods, " gotchu, well that's good . atleast I won't be getting treated wrong, correct ?" she says smiling while having her hand out .

he looks at her hand and her . " pushing it, but I gotchu ma" He said, intertwining their hands together.

" k, well I'm finna go put these clothes up and go to sleep." Kanaji yawns, and stands up.

" Ight, come back in here wit me tho." He says. She nods slowly, " Why ?" Kanaji said.

Ky ' Zen sighed, " you asks too many questions, just stay in your room." He kicks her out, before closing his door on her back.

" oh ?" She mumbles .

pursuit