Chapter 2

When it was over, Scott's breath was caught in his chest. His eyes were full of love.

His expression now a mixture of nervousness and excitement. "Could I- could I ask you something?" His eyes looked down shyly as he wondered how she'd react.

"Sure, go ahead." I blushed shyly at him.

Scott tried to remain calm and cool, but that had clearly gone out the window. The butterflies in his stomach were making his heart race so fast that he felt like it was going to leap out of his chest. He tried to keep eye contact with her, but she was just too shyly adorable for him to resist.

"This may be a little forward of me-" he began to stutter, but cut himself off as he finally mustered the courage. "Um, would it be alright if I asked if we could date?"

"R-really? Are you sure, Scott?" Winter looked shyly at him.

Scott's heart was pounding so fast that he felt his chest tightening. He felt so lucky right now. Everything that had happened these past few days with Ramona had made him doubt that he would ever find someone that would understand him as much as she did. And now Winter, a girl just as adorable and cool in her own way, was agreeing to date him. He couldn't even believe this was happening. It felt too good to be true.

"Yeah. I'm sure." Now Scott was the one with the bright pink cheeks.

"Yes, Scott." I smiled shyly at him. "Because I have a huge crush on you for long time, Scott." My cheeks went redder shyly at him.

Oh my god. She actually liked him?? Scott was feeling more and more overwhelmed with glee the more she spoke. All his worries immediately melted off of him like snow melting in the sun. He was lucky to have her. He was so lucky.

"Really?? You've had a crush on me?" The words escaped him in a whisper as he was too surprised by the news. His hands went to take hers. "You have?!"

I nodded shyly at his words then my cheeks went rosy pinker shyly at him.

Scott could hardly contain his joy now. With the soft touch of her hands in his grasp, he could feel how soft her fingers were. He brought the back of them up to his lips and softly kissed the top of them. The gesture was a sign of his affection for her. "Can I ask you one more thing?"

My cheeks went redder shyly at his doing then I nodded shyly at his words.

"May I kiss you for a little longer?" Without even waiting for a response from her, he pulled her body up on top of his as he gently pulled her face towards his. His other hand went to pull her hair slightly back, exposing her neck in the process. This felt like a dream now, one where he could happily live a happily ever after with the girl of his dreams.

Winter definitely felt so much softer and warmer than Ramona. This feeling felt so much better than the cold, distant, and hard woman that Ramona was.

I nodded timidly at him then I give a longer soft kiss on his lip.

His free hand now went to caress her face as they kissed. The warmth that had invaded his body was now all over as he pulled her back to keep her close to him. It was like he was holding onto her tightly, not wanting to lose her.

He held her close to him for the longest time. When he finally pulled away, he still kept his hands wrapped around behind her head. His heart was still pounding so fast, but in this instance it was in absolute bliss. His eyes now looked deep into hers.

"U-um, will you become my boyfriend?" I blushed shyly at him.

This felt so real and so much better than he had hoped it would. Even though it had only been a few short minutes since they had officially started this relationship, Scott couldn't imagine ever wanting to not date her. He was just so lucky to have found her.

His face showed his utter devotion and adoration as he just nodded yes. His heart fluttered even as he leaned forward to softly kiss her on the lips again. "Yes, I would love to."

I smiled purely at his words then I give a soft kiss on his cheek.

All of the emotions Scott felt inside were overwhelming. He felt ecstatic. He still couldn't believe he was now dating the most adorable girl in the world. He pulled her back towards him for a tight embrace. His other arm that had been wrapped around her had now moved to her back, wrapping around her entire body.

His heart was pounding in his chest as he spoke. "I love you." He said with an earnest and pure tone of his voice.

"I love you too, Scott." I smiled shyly at him.

Scott had always pictured this moment throughout almost his entire life. He had always thought it would've been Ramona he'd be with, but that had obviously changed when he realized just how different they actually were. Winter was so much like him and she was adorable and kind. Her affection felt so much more real to him.