Chapter 11-20

"Ding, the sign in is successful, you have signed in for two consecutive days, please continue to keep it."

The next morning, the first thing Ye Fan did when he woke up in bed was to sign in.

This sign-in must not be forgotten, otherwise the sign-in will be in vain yesterday.

Because only after signing in for seven consecutive days can he receive a letter from his future self.

"Continuous" is the key here.

Suppose he has signed in for six consecutive days, but on the seventh day, he forgot to sign in, then all the sign-ins for the first six days were for nothing, and he had to start signing in from the first day.

So Ye Fan has started to develop the habit of signing in the first thing he opens his eyes in bed every day.

Looking at Lin Ruowei, who was resting on his arm, shrunk in his arms, and put one hand on his stomach and abdominal muscles, and slept in this position for the whole night, Ye Fan was suddenly dumbfounded.

The arm under the pillow is numb...

But seeing that Lin Ruowei was sleeping so sweetly, Ye Fan didn't dare to pull out his arms, for fear of waking the other party up.

No way, my wife, I hurt myself.

After about half an hour, the originally quiet hand on Ye Fan's abdominal muscles suddenly moved, Ye Fan immediately opened his eyes and said, "Wake up."

"Ah, hubby, it wasn't me who woke you up, did I?"

Lin Ruowei raised her little head and looked at Ye Fan with some remorse.

When she woke up and saw that Ye Fan's eyes were closed, she thought Ye Fan was still sleeping, and when she was bored, she couldn't help touching Ye Fan's abdominal muscles.

Although she was a little worried that this would wake up her husband, she couldn't help it.

ADVERTISEMENT
Who made her husband's abs so sexy, she couldn't control her little hands at all.

"I woke up long ago."

Ye Fan reached out and squeezed Lin Ruowei's face, and said with a smile, "Just seeing that you slept so soundly, I closed my eyes and rested."

"Husband, you are so kind."

Lin Ruowei said with a happy face: "I feel like a dream now, you told me before that you were going to propose to Xiaoxue on her birthday, and asked me to bring my household registration book on that day. At that time, I was desperate. I felt that we could never be together, so I was ready to be alone for the rest of my life, but I didn't expect that we would sleep together so soon."

"What I said before is good, but the last sentence is a little off."

Ye Fan laughed dumbly.

What made us fall asleep together so quickly, making them like cheating.

"Okay, move your little head away, you pressed me all night, my whole arm was numb from you."

"what?"

Hearing Ye Fan's words, Lin Ruowei hurriedly raised her head and asked Ye Fan to take her arm out, then rolled her eyes at Ye Fan, "Stupid husband, he's all crushed, and he didn't even know he took out his arm."

"Weiwei, what you said doesn't mean you have a conscience. I'm not worried about waking you up." Ye Fan said angrily.

"Hmph, that's a stupid husband."