Chapter 41-50

Back to the 4s shop.

Ye Fan just got out of the car, and the store manager Zhang Defu was already waiting outside the door with a smile on his face, "Is Mr. Ye still satisfied?"

"satisfy."

Ye Fan nodded: "Just this one."

At this time, Lin Xia, who got off the bus, said to Zhang Defu, "Manager Zhang, give my friend the biggest discount."

"Okay lady."

Zhang Defu nodded again and again.

"Weiwei, Ye Fan, let's sit in the VIP room and leave the car purchase procedures to Manager Zhang."

Lin Xia said.

"OK."

In this way, after handing over the ID card to Zhang Defu, Lin Xia took the two into the VIP room.

At around 11:00, all the car purchase procedures were completed.

The official price of the big G that Ye Fan bought was 1.84 million.

Because of Lin Xia's relationship, Ye Fan actually only paid 1.68 million in the end.

This 1.68 million also includes vehicle insurance premiums, purchase tax and other miscellaneous small expenses.

This price is really broken.

After all the car purchase procedures were completed, Zhang Defu arranged for the clerk to drive Ye Fan's big G to the nearby DMV to get a temporary license plate.

There are many restaurants in Hongyuan Auto City.

Ye Fan's lunch was settled at a Chinese restaurant in the Motor City.

When the three of them had finished eating and returned to the 4s store, Ye Fan's big G had already returned to the store with the Hao Lin card.

"Xia Xia, then Ye Fan and I will go back first."

"Uh-huh."

After the two got into the car, Lin Ruowei, who was sitting in the co-pilot, lowered the co-pilot's window, smiled and waved at Lin Xia outside, "Bye by Xiaxia."

Lin Xia also smiled and waved: "Weiwei, when you and Ye Fan have a wedding later, you must remember to notify me, I want to be your bridesmaid."

"understood."

Lin Ruowei nodded.

"Sister Lin Xia, goodbye."

Ye Fan smiled and gave Lin Xia a non-standard military salute.

"Drive slower on the road."

Lin Xia said, "Ye Fan, remember, you must be nice to us Weiwei in the future. You don't know how much she loves you."

"Don't worry, I will definitely take good care of my wife."

In this way, Ye Fan drove Lin Ruowei out of Hongyuan Motor City in a big G.

After buying the car, the next thing the two have to do is to go back and pack up and move to their new home in Fortune Seaview Garden.

"That's right, wife."

Ye Fan, who was driving, suddenly said, "Did you tell my husband to pretend to be a mother-in-law about our house purchase?"

Lin Ruowei shook her head and said, "I haven't had time to tell them yet."

Hearing this, Ye Fan said, "Then you should call now. It just so happens that we are not moving today. Let my husband and mother-in-law stay at our new house for dinner at night."