Chapter 5

Continuing from previous chapter

Shana:(On call) Hey Villain Shanaya Singhaniya here

Man: Neeyo! Ninte matte friend karyangalokke vilich paranjattindavullo
(It's you! I hope that friend of yours have informed you everything)

Shana: Ofcourse parayathirikko onnuallenkilum aval ente friend alle
(Ofcourse she informed, afterall she is my friend)

Man: Appo njan aayitt onnum parayandallo maryadakk case pinvalicho illenkil aa vedio lokam muzhuvanum kaanum
(So there's nothing for me to say. So withdraw the case by yourself otherwise whole world will see that vedio)

Shana: Vedio kaanikkan ath adhyam thante phonil indonn onnu nokk
(First of all check your phone to ensure that is the vedio still exist in it or not then we will think about leaking it)

Man:(angry) You

Shana: What happened vedio kaanan ille. Edo kalikkumbo aalarinj kalikkanam illenkil avasanam ingane aavum. Enthayalum vedionte karyam than Aryene vilich paranjathukond njangalkk ath upakaraayi. Jeevitha kaalam muzhuvan thanne azhiyennikaanulla vaka enthayalum enikk kittittind. So bye see you in the court
(What happend not able to find the vedio. Mr you have to know about the opposite player before playing of not then this will be the consequence. Anyways you have called Arya filling about the vedio it become useful for us. I have got everything to get behind the bars for lifetime. So bye see you in the court) (call ended)

(Shana send the vedio and the other informations which she gathered from his phone to Arya and let a sigh of relief a long tear unknowingly escaped from her orbs which she wipe it of immediately. The door produced a knocking sound gaining her attention. She pasted a smile quickly and open the door only to witness all her siblings with concern and guilty expression on their face which confused her. Before she could say something Abhi cut her off)

Abhi: Are you ok princess

(Her expression changed which she managed to bring back instantly. Thoughts of possibilities clouded in her mind. Did they heared everything? If yes then what she will answer to them? Wiping off her thoughts she replied)

Shana: Ofcourse mujhe kya hona dha. Par aap achanak yeh kyun pooch rahe ho?

(They took her inside and Abhi sat on bed with Shana in his laps. Vivi and Shivi Sit on bed on their either sides while Sidev sat on the floor in their knees.)

Debu: Bacha ham jaante hai hamse galthi nahi balki guna hui hai. 7 saal pehle usdin hamne tere saath jo kiya voh maafi ki layak nahi hai

(By now she understand the matter. Unknowingly her eyes again become watery. How much she avoid it she still hate the fact that even though she forgive them by her heart but the wound that incident give her mind still stays fresh.)

Sid: But bacha ham... ham

(He can't continue further as words are not coming out of his mouth. He gulped the limp that formed in his throat. Shana can't bear the state of her brother. She hug him tightly tears flowed from their eyes. Other's are also watching them with tears.)

Shana: Bhaiyu see I've already said this before ki aapko maafi mangne ki zaroorat nahi hai. Usdin main hi kuch kar nahi paayi dhi thab ke halat main it's obvious for you to react like that way

Abhi: No kitna bhi bolu words can't justify our actions. Tu bachi dhi abhi bhi hoon phir bhi we act insane. Hum jaanthe hai u still feel hurt remembering those harsh words of ours

Shivi:(crying) Aur main in just cross all the lines. I said that i hate you jo main apni buri sapne main bhi nahi kar sakthi

Shana: Kya Shivu ab tu bhi shuru hogayi agar thab main bachi dhi to so you are and i know you didn't meant any of those. Phir kyun ab ro rahe ho 7 saal hogaya hai gys. Main jaanti ab is topic kahan se aayi. Main isliye vaise bola because u are still always best than me in dance isliye nahi ki usdin.... Khair chodo yeh sab aur apna mood teekh karo u all look like an ugly pig while crying.