Chapter 9: FaceTime

Izuku's POV

I was really excited for today! Today me and the Dark Butterflies were going to hang out at my house! I asked them yesterday, and they said yes! I hurridly got ready for school. I put on black baggy jeans, black long sleeve shirt, and a black and pine green sweater vest on top. I put a silver chain on my jeans, a few rings, and my moon and sun earrings. I slipped on my black and white checkered vans and rushed downstairs.

Me: Morning dad!

Dad: Morning Izu. Why are you so hyper?

Me: Because, today my friends get to come over!

Dad: That's right. Are they staying over for the night?

Me: I think so.

Dad: They're free to use the guest bedrooms or yours for the night.

Me: Where would I sleep though?

Dad: Do you trust your friends enough?

Me: Yes.

Dad: Then if you had sleepover would sleep in the same room with them?

Me: Yes.

Dad: There's your answer.

Me: Oohhh... I overthink things a lot. Sorry.

Dad: Don't be sorry. You just came back from a different environment so it'll take time to get used to things around here. Now eat breakfast before you become late for school.

I giggled and ate the breakfast dad had cooked for us. It was a cheese omelette, fried sardines, ham, and fried rice. I grabbed some orange juice from the fridge and poured me and dad a glass. I finished eating in about 20 minutes. I went to go use the upstairs bathroom before leaving for school. I went to my room, grabbed my backpack and head downstairs.

Dad: Ready to go kid?

Me: Yes!

~Time Skip: At School~

Me and dad arrived at school. Today he was going to be in the support course helping out, so I was going to see him around campus. I was waling towards my classroom when three guys stood in front me.

Me: Hello?

???: Who do you think you are?

Me: A student that goes here...?

???: Weren't you the guy who raped a classmate in Japan?

Me: Those were just rumors some classmates of mine spread. Now I have to get going.

???: Yeah right, you don't belong in this school. So what makes you think you do?

God, I swear if I have to deal with people like Bakugo here, it will not be pretty. I closed my eyes and took deep breaths trying to suppress my anger. I then opened my eyes and looked at the bullies with a hard cold, dead stare. I could see the bullies were a little scared but tried to look strong.

???: I bet you got into the school, because you had fun with the principal.

The three guys started laughing. Seriously, what is wrong with them. I am clearly underage and that's so disgusting no!

Me: One, I didn't do that to get here. Two, that's utterly disgusting and illegal, and three; I'm underage. 

The three boys kept going on about how I didn't belong at the school, and other mean nasty comments about the rumors that had happen in UA at Japan. The bell was going to ring in five minutes and I promised my friends I would meet them in class at 7:30. I really hope they're not mad at me.