prologue : why am i here?

[Prologue act : II]

And here lies [N] having a worst day when, the personal space menace got close to them faster than light after seeing their sketch but still, isn't this yuu's story not theirs? Yuu was supposed to be the main protagonist not [N], why them? They're just some lonely and weird person, they're even almost forgotten by the world

Even so, they're mostly used and why them? Why can't [N]be just someone unimportant than being the important one in the story? Whats so special about them?

'I'll probably pick up some clubs after class with ame-nii.'

[N] was just keeping their usual bitchy face everyday with Floyd running up to [n] "nee~ same-chan, let's eat lunch together !"

"Sorry Floyd I'm sitting with my dorm and ame-nii.." [N] sweat dropped not used to being invited to lunch before isekai-ng, and with Floyd sulking in disappointed "why not? We're friends after all~"

"Friends..? I just met you today, no way we're already friends unless I say yes.."

Floyd then goofily giggles "because I like you~" [N] turned red with their ahoge going into heart shaped showing that their flustered
"D-dont say that!"

"Why not~?" Floyd pouted "j-just... You don't get to say that to an NPC!"

"what's an NPC?" Floyd blinked until he laughs Like a madman making [N] flinch a little "hahaha! your so weird, same-chan~!"

"See you in the last period then..." "okay! ✨"

CAFETERIA 】

'It's so crowded in here...and I hate it.' [N] minds their own business where they gets creampuff, chicken katsu and water.

'Urk.. I hate it when I get stared at..' [N] started walking with the same bitchy face they had despite having paranoid thoughts. Until someone bumped into them making him glanced at kalim and jamil

"Sorry for bumping into you ame! Are you hurt? Do I need to take you to the infirmary?" The whitenette apologized but still... He mistaken [N] for ame

"Are you okay ame? You look different, you have blue eye on your left and glasses?" Oh no, someone tell the sunshine boy that they're not ame.

"Y-you.." [N] started mumbling but kalim didn't hear it "I think he doesn't want to be bothered kalim, and I don't think that's ame."

"What do you mean? That's definitely ame! but with different appearance"

"You got the wrong-" "[N]! You were taking so long, I thought you were missing!"

"Two ame?" The whitenette confused but the blacknette face palmed at his stupidness

"Oh kalim! Didn't see you there. This is [N] my little sibling I was talking about" Ame said pointing at [N] making kalim snap out of his confusion "that's your sibling?"

"Yeah didn't I told you before?"

"Oh, maybe I was just spacing out!" Kalim exclaimed making jamil mumbled "no wonder why your grades are low." (JAMIL HOW DARE YOU DO KALIM DIRTY🤬

Jamil : then what am I supposed to say then?

Freyr : just remind him, no need to do him dirty.

Jamil : since when you were here freyr-sensei-)

"Kalim.. Would you like to be a friend of my little sibling? They don't have many friends but-" Ame then gets cut off by [N] yelling at him "i-i can't handle someone too extroverted ame-nii!!"