awkward arrivals

"Jess , you need to wake up" katie says sweetly , which is kind of weird . Im used to being woken up by my mom screaming from downstairs , but this was nice.
I sat up in my bed and noticed my new uniform hanging from my cupboard. It was a navy blue tie, a navy blue jersey(jumper), with a white shirt and a grey skirt.

I got up quickly to shower and dress , my legs looked funny with the grey socks right under my knees . I quite liked my shoes for some reason , they were simple black shoes with a strap but i liked it .

I was greeted with the smell of toast and also barking dogs , why did i not see them yesterday !

"good morning" katie and my dad say together ! "good morning, nice day yea ? what do you guys think?" i spin showing off my uniform and i laugh at how ridiculous i must look ." aw you look adorable jess !!" katie says with a laugh . My dad looks like he is about to cry .
We eat the breakfast katie so generously prepared for us and well i must say that it was absolutely delicious!

oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh . My stomach feels knotted and i also have a whole lot of butterflies flying around my stomach . My dad drops me off in front of the gate and apologises profusely at the fact that he cannot see me in and that he is leaving me to carry my heavy bags up the long driveway to my new school . With that he says bye and hoots as he drives off.
I start walking up the long pathway and finally reach the school.
The building is huge and grey and the grass is suprisingly green and there are a lot of pretty flower bushes ! for some reason i run excitedly up the stairs that lead up the entrance to "woodberg girls boarding school " i was about to open the door when the door opened and i was at the bottom of the stairs ! the girls didnt even apologise , they just looked at me laying on the ground and laughed !!

When i finally made it up the stairs again i opened the door and luckily made it through them safely ! i was greeted by an elderly woman whom i guessed was the receptionist .. she looked a tad bit too happy but i didnt mind . "You must be Jessica Dunn " she said happily , before i could answer "may i ask what happened ? " geez this was not the look i was going for "i uh ... well i feel down the stairs on my way in ...." i said . " well , i'll get someone to take you to your dorm room .. you can fix yourself up before assembly " she said this while handing me my schedule , dorm key and waving someone over to help me to my dorm room .
"Hi , im katherine .. but you can call me kath if you like" she said this happily while helping me carry my bags . I liked her accent and her hair ! her hair was blond and was tied in a perfect side ponytail. "Hi , im jessica... but you can call me jess if you like" oh my gosh , im so awkward. " You dont have an accent" she said confused ... "yea ? uhm ..well im new here , just arrived here yesterday actually" i said awkwardly ."so soon , gee well your parents wanted to get rid of you so soon " she laughed which made me laugh "well i didnt think of it that way " i laughed "my dad is always busy anyway and his new wife is pregnant sooo ... i didnt want to intrude in their life you know" i breath out because we stopped "well this is your dorm room , it was really nice to meet you and well we should hang out sometime .. my dorm is over there " she pointed down the hall "dont be a stranger " she laughed and waved while walking away .

I opened the door to my dorm room and wished i didnt !

"Sweet Jesus!" i turned around quickly. I just witnessed my roommate and probably her boyfriend having sex on her bed .AWKWARD.

"Oh my gosh im so sorry " she pushed the guy off while quickly putting on her uniform and stretching out her hand towards me "im rochelle" she looked really embarrassed ! "and this is liam" she pointed to the guy , he was fully dressed now . "He is my boyfriend" i smiled awkwardly at them both and said "well hi , im jessica " i waved "i could uh ... wait outside if you guys want to .. you know uhm carry on " i started walking "no no no , its okay we were wrapping things up anyway , uh liam has to go back to his school anyway ? " she looked at him confused " lovely to meet you , rochelle is right, i must be on my way " he looked from me to his girlfriend and to my surprise he started putting girl clothes over his uniform and completed the look with a wig . Rochelle mustve noticed my confused look because she explained that he attends the boys boarding school down the road and that this is his disguise to enter our school . We both laughed as he exited hurridly "we have to leave for assembly and i also have to introduce you to my friends" she said while helping me move my bags inside "we can deal with this later" she said clapping her hands together before grabbing my hand and pulling me out the door .