𝓔𝓟. 3 - 𝓜𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓮𝔁𝓮𝓬𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷! 𝓢𝓹𝓻𝔂𝔃𝓮𝓷 𝓿𝓼 𝓛𝓪𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓷!

Another boring day. Or, one could call it that. After yesterday, Lyra soon saw the match-ups and immediately noticed that the Beasts would face off against Beigoma academy. In other words, another chance to see if Mr. Wonder Boy would pop out of his shell and come to face off against someone, potentially his former teammate.

 While she didn't see the need to observe low rank Bladers go up against each other, the relentless competitive growls that Lagoon kept letting out during her training made it pretty obvious to her that she could either go and watch, or get another migraine for a few hours. Of course, she chose the former.

"Ugh, alright! I got the message, Lagoon! Jeez..."

 Lyra grumbled, running her hands through her hair. She placed her Bey down on one of the spare benches, before heading to her training area. Or, as she called it, her "Parkour Arena".

"Just let me do this, and then I'll get us some front row seats, got that?"

 The short-tempered girl peered back at her Bey, whose top layer merely shined in reluctance. She scoffed, rolling her eyes as she tied her hair up into a messy ponytail.

"Come on, it won't take too long. I'm gonna beat my time, you'll see."

 She huffed, walking through the double doors to enter her "Parkour Arena".

 It was a particularly spacious room, with a large red button on the side. Once pressed, a bunch of metal platforms came out from the side, some even retracting and moving at different paces the higher you got. There was even a set of monkey bars that would come out from the side, as well as a hemp rope, which would descend from the ceiling.

 The main goal of this room was to not only improve her stamina, but her upper and lower body strength consecutively and considerably. Even if she was already quite fit for her age, she enjoyed this sorta training. It burned off a lot of steam.

 At the end of the Parkour Course, there was a large button at the top of the room, which you could reach once you swung over to another metal platform, which was particularly larger than the others. Of course, she recorded her time using a stopwatch, which she pulled out of her pocket, letting it rest on her wrist. Her previous time was 2 minutes and 5 seconds. However, she was planning on getting to that 1 minute mark.

 Narrowing her gaze, she let out a deep breath before starting the timer, immediately dashing up the platforms, making sure to not fall. Her footwork was good, but on metal platforms, she made sure to keep her feet readily and firmly planted down if she wasn't planning on dashing. This is to help with the stability of her launches, especially on more slippery surfaces.

 She huffed, letting out a sharp exhale as she quickly jumped over to the monkey bars. She was usually never this exhausted. Maybe it was from that particularly fast dash from earlier…

 The monkey bars were to, of course, help with arm and hand strength. More so her palms, as she'd be able to keep a better grip on her Launcher when her palms are able to grip onto different surfaces with more ease. After the monkey bars, she swung over to a couple more platforms, making sure not to lose her footing. Otherwise, it'd be a nasty fall. She's done it before, and she was left limping for weeks at a point.

 Finally, she made it over to the rope. While the rope also helped with keeping her grip, as well as strengthening her upper arms, when she swings over to the last platform, she has to put some weight into her legs, as well as plant her feet down with enough efficiency that she won't fall.

 So, of course, she takes the leap and grips onto the rope tightly, swinging with all her might. Once she was close enough to the platform, she hastily planted her feet down, almost slipping off in the process.