5 | Touch her & Die

── ★ A z i e l ' s   P O V

── ★ A z i e l ' s P O V

I'll come to you soon.

My mind whispered itself as i caught sight of Luna walking up the stairs leaving trail of bloodstains with every step. I twisted my fingers, as rage consumed my eyes i can not bear a single scratch on her. Never.

How dare they do this? Too with My Little Moon, Mine.
I'm not letting this go for any cost, I felt that intense pain in my chest that I never experienced Before.

I switched to her room's camera which I had asked Hannan to set up so i can keep an eye on her. Not like I can't live without seeing her, Or maybe yes.

She was draped in an oversized palazzo kurta, accentuated by a voluminous dupatta enveloping her hair. I couldn't see her face.

I witnessed as she broke down in tears, each of them shattering my heart in millions of pieces i can never gather together. She screamed for help, she cried making my heart sank, my eyes couldn't bear this anymore.

She rose up from her place while her feet were still bleeding, seeking solace she read the Qur'an.

Getting up from my chair in a hurry, i dashed towards my car, Seeing my car in the parking lot I quickly hopped in it. I drove my car to Luna's house as it didn't take long for me to arrive.

I encountered a female doctor at the doorstep, which I had informed my secretary to sent one. Without paying attention to her i crashed into the house as it wasn't locked from inside, witnessing them i begin to lose control over myself.

My eyes blazed with fury as i stared at them, each of my scary glares craved their dead bodies. My mind followed by the intention of peeling their skin away to make them feel a torment, Unbearable. To watch them burn alive screaming for help, my mind swirled over each & every thought that may take their lives.

"Fir, unka khayaal aa gaya.."

My lips murmured itself, as the mere thought of her smile flashed into my eyes. She loved them.

I rolled my eyes in frustration as I approached Mr. & Mrs. Gabriel and their daughter, They don't even deserve to breathe right now. My every step seemed to echo with a sense of fear, sending shivers down their spine as I clenched my fingers tightly.

"W-who are you?" He dared to question me as i glared into his eyes.

"Your death" i replied glaring at them, my tone calm yet firm consuming my soul with frustration.

I dialed a number on my phone to put an end to something necessary as I climbed the stairs to Luna's room. I need to have a glance at her.

As i reached her room, I paused, my footsteps coming to a halt as I caught the sound of soft sobs emanating from within. Hiding myself well at the doorstep, I cautiously peeked into the room, My heart died as i witnessed her in pain, her tears did something to me.
I stood there silently.