Chapter 7

Henry

I'm frozen in my seat, didn't those guys just drag him away?
Why is he speaking?
Where is Killian?
"I don't want to bother you for too long but introduce you to Killian Lawson."
The audience applauds as Killian steps onto the stage.
"Thank you! I think this is the perfect time to introduce our special guest to this family. Have a look around these are your people, your new family, your new home. What you might want to know is: Who are we? Why are you here?
Let me explain a little bit. You are selected and assigned to one of our members by myself. I love to call myself the matchmaker. Since we have a lot if work to do, working for the government as a special unit we are immune to the law. And just for your information, the police got your information as well and won't help you.
We made a great pact and become more and more important to this nation. Since we are in the position we're in we believe our men deserve their own companion to trust, use and get their mind off of the work they're doing. Don't worry too much you were selected for a reason and I believe you are a good match to everyone. You'll serve them as they please in exchange you're untouchable to the world, don't have to worry about the future as long as you don't break the rules. Simple as that. Now girls are you excited to meet your new boss?"
We look at each other with terror in out eyes. Nobody dares to look at Killian, but this doesn't stop him from calling one after the other onto stage, matching them with their new partner. They don't seem as happy as those guys as they get dragged down the stage by each them.
"Now one of my favorites Henry."
The entire focus of the crowd shifts onto me. 
I'm not doing this.
This is not legal.
It can't be.
"Henry come up." , Killian's bright smile flashes as he signals me to join him.
I send him death stares and don't move an inch.
"You all see why she's my favorite?", he comments making them chuckle again and I can hear whispers spreading throughout the room, "Anyways Raul she is either your blessing or curse, but she's your issue now."
I spin my head around searching for him.
I spot him on the other side of the stage looking at me more annoyed than before. Compared to the other guys he doesn't seem happy about this either. This is my cue. I jump up, kick off my heels and book it.
I start running away not wanting him to get his hands on me. I don't belong to anyone. I definitely don't care how attractive they look, those people are very bad. And SICK. I can feel him chasing me and I start running slalom through the tables, while everybody is just watching this unfold with amusement in their eyes. I stop behind on table as Raul is on the opposite side.

Raul

Earlier

I put on a suit to fit the attire I meet Killian outside the ball room.
"Ready?", he asks with a smile on his face knowing how excited I've been the last few days. I nod and we enter. He moves towards the stage and I sit down further away watching every girl get assigned to their partner. It always surprises me how less those girls protest. I know that the word about this organization has spread around town but just being assigned to a mostly attractive guy, they've never met before would cause more protests. But those girls are not her anyway, those girls just want to feel special and pretty in front of everybody.
My heart skips a beat when Killian calls Henry's name and all eyes land on her. She looks beautiful in her white dress and her long blond hair gives her something angelic and her innocent looks makes my dick get excited, knowing she's officially mine. She was willing back then, so even if she doesn't know yet, she will want me again.
I keep my face emotionless to play the long game. This menace really kicks off her heels and starts running. 
This feeds into my excitement.
I start chasing her, but not really, I'm well aware that I could catch her anytime, but simply her attempt makes it so much more fun. When we come face to face at the table I take this moment to study her features even more, her pretty ocean blue eyes looking at me with a mixture of fear and fierce, her blond hair falling into her face from running and her boobs rising with every breath she takes. I can feel my pants tighten thinking about how good she will look begging me to fuck her, crawling away from me after I'm done with her and I can only imagine her eyes filled with tears looking up to me with my cock in her pretty mouth.