Season 2 Chapter 19: Welcome Back

The scene opens up to a small city in the world of Edolas where Natsu, Wendy, Carla, and Happy were being accompanied by Edo-Lucy to buy magic items before they were found by the royal army. Currently, they were standing in front of Lucy who defeated the army using her magic as she was shocked to see another one of her beside Natsu.

Edo-Lucy : I-Is this the Earth Land version of...?

Lucy : Is this the Edolas version... of me?!

Before anyone else could say anything the soldiers who were previously blown away before swiftly made it back to the scene.

Carla : Let's talk later!

Happy : They'll catch us if we stay here!

Lucy then sees that Natsu was now by her side and was filled with relief as she points her finger at the royal army and orders Natsu to take them all out.

Lucy : Natsu! Take care of these guys!

Natsu : How?

Lucy : With your magic, obviously!

Natsu : We can't use our magic!

Lucy : Huh?!

Natsu : Actually, how come you can use it?

Lucy : How should I know?!

Goku: Hey, Lucy! Are you okay?!

Natsu and the others turn around and see Goku running up to them.

Happy & Wendy: *happily* Goku!

Goku: Hey! You guys are okay! Thank goodness!

Natsu: You came here, too?

Goku: Yeah. I was looking around for you guys.

Goku then takes a closer look at his friends when he notices that there were two Lucys in the group. One he has been journeying with this entire time and another wearing a black jumpsuit.

Goku: Two... Lucys...? What the heck is going on here?!

Carla: Now's not the time to explain! *points at soldiers* Beat them up!

Happy: It's up to you two!

Goku: Why can't Wendy and Natsu take them down?

Natsu: For some reason, we can't use magic in this place!

Goku: Huh?!

Suddenly, Lucy puts her hands on her hips as she realizes that she was more powerful than Natsu right now.

Lucy: Could this mean... I'm the most powerful now?!

Natsu: *annoyed* Just do it already!

Goku turns to the royal army which makes them flinch from just seeing his face. Goku then walks up to the army while cracking his knuckles as they start to sweat.

Goku: I'll show you punks what happens when you mess with my friends.

Royal Soldier #1: P-P-Please forgive us!

The entire army of soldiers quickly run away from Goku as fast as they could, leaving Goku confused since they seemed to be deathly afraid of him.

Happy: That's the way, Goku!

Wendy: I wouldn't expect anything less.

Goku: But I didn't do anything.

===================================================================================

The group then quickly flee the town and hide in a forest where they could lay low for a while. They were all sitting on logs and ask how Goku and Lucy got to Edolas.