•~☆Uzi's house☆~•

You are bored. Like, so bored you would rather watch paint dry than lay in this stupid bed with a stupid bandage covering your damaged head. "Hey, Y/N, wanna play a game on my phone?" N asks, with a warm smile. He seems to be happy a lot of times. Even if you are just meeting him, you can tell. "Sure. What game?" You glance over at his phone, and then you realize you have your own phone! Why do you need to use his anyway? So you say, "Uh- N, I forgot, I kinda have my own phone..." N looks over at you and chuckles. It makes you feel.. happier. Like you've forgotten, you've been kidnapped by these two idiots. "Do you have F/G? (Favorite game)" He asks, his tail wagging a little bit. "Yeah, I do. It's really fun." So you play that game with each other and eventually, Uzi calls "N come on, I've gotta go home before my dad worries.." "Okay Uzi!" He yells back. You get nervous that they'll leave me here all night. After all, you can't really remember where to go home. "Hey, uh.. Uzi?" You say "Yeah Y/N?" She says back."Are you gonna leave me here?" You look up at her. "Oh, fine.. I won't leave ya.. come on, Y/N, just..Just..uh..Don't touch the door in the dress.." You get confused but decide not to ask about it until you see it. The snow is harder than earlier, but eventually, you end up at Uzi's house. You three walk through the door, and as Uzi mentioned earlier, there is a door in a dress. "You really weren't joking, huh?" You say, holding back from laughter. "That's doora... pronounced dor-a...I guess she's my mom.."Uzi looks over at me, also halfway laughing. You, Uzi, and N let the laugh out.