Jealousy

You finish wiping N's face, and you can somehow feel jealousy radiating off of something.. something.. behind you. You turn around to see Uzi, who on the outside seems perfectly calm. But on the inside.. BURNING WITH JEALOUSY AND RAGE! "Hey.. uh.. Y/N?" "Y-yes Uzi?" You stuttered."Can we talk? In private?" ... You're really nervous. You can literally FEEL how angry she is. "Sure." You and Uzi walk behind a wall.. "WHAT WERE YOU DOING?!" "His.. face was dirty, so i thought i sh -"  "NO! Tell me one reason I shouldn't go home, get my railgun, then blast your head off." You start to shake.. was she kidding? "Because..uh...uhm...I won't do it again, Uzi." You say, trembling. "For your sake, you'd better not. He's mine. Not yours." You want to kick her. She doesn't own N.. he is capable of making his own choices.. but whatever. You kinda want your head ON your body, so you decide to keep your mouth shut. Uzi gets a milkshake with TWO straws. "SOOOO ROMANTIC~!" You wanna yell, but as soon as you're ready to say it, you shrink down because you don't want your body in 12,000 pieces.  You end up playing with a butterfly, and N seems intrigued by it too. Soon enough, you and him were playing with the butterfly. You can feel Uzi's death stare on the back of your head, but you continue to play with the butterfly. "Oh, well look at the time! I gotta go with the squad for a while, see you guys soon!" When N finished the sentence, you get a little sad. N noticed this so he ends up saying, "Y/N catch the butterfly so we could play later!" He gives you a sweet warm smile that could make someone blush. You hold back from blushing, though because Uzi is ... quite literally STARING at you.