Congratulations! You've been adopted by Fish Jesus

Logan Agulera was one step away from burning the entire camp, which was not an understatement.

He was always the cabin leader and the camp counselor occasionally, but he never expected him to be the only camp counselor in said camp.

Well, he and Chandler Kingston and Makenzie Runes, son of Demeter and Daughter of Athena, were the only ones at camp, but he hates Chandler too much to acknowledge him and Makenzie hates Logan too much to help him. Where were the others? He had no clue. Some went to school for the semester while others refused to help since it was his job. They were right, but it would've been done faster if he had help.

He could've asked his sister, Heather, for help, but she left for the Underworld before he could even ask.

Satyrs? Busy looking for Pan and sniffing out new demigods. Niads? Not even going to ask. Mr. D or Chiron? Mr. D would say no, and Chiron has his own thing to worry about, so that's a no.

What was he doing? Everything. Cleaning the stables and armory, fixing the Lava wall( he had to wear a ton of lava-proof armor for that and had got a lot of burns on his arms afterward), kitchen duty, Cabin duty, and Camp watch, and that's not all of it.

It was almost midday when he got done and he made his way into his cabin almost ready to pass out. He forgot that Camp was like this. He's been gone for a year and he thought things changed. There's nothing wrong with wishing, right?

He was only down for one minute until he heard a knock on his door. He slowly made his way towards the door and was sort of surprised when he saw his sister standing on the other side of it.

Heather had been sort of clingy since she saved him from the Underworld. He didn't mind since he missed her as well and was also sort of clingy.

He let her in and Heather just walked to Logan's bed and just plopped down onto it.

The daughter of Hades groaned loudly. "Gods give me patience!!"

Logan walked over to her and patted her head softly.

"Don't you mean give me strength?" he asked.

Heather smirked. "If the gods gave me more strength than I already have then they would all be dead."

Logan smiled, shaking his head a little. "True," he replied. "So. what happened in the Underworld?"

Heather groaned. "A lot!" she responded. "First I fed Cerberus, then I counted rubberbands with my father for two hours,"

"Why were you counting rubberbands for two hours?" Logan asked.

Heather shrugged. "We were bored and we had nothing else to do. Plus we found a huge box of rubberbands that had no business being there, so we counted them."

"Ah," the son of Poseidon said. "How many were there?"

"2 million, 673 thousand, nine hundred and two," the daughter of Hades replied.

Logan sighed. "How did you remember all of that? You have ADHD."

Heather sat up. "Well, Dad kind of counted them for me while I just counted to one hundred, and then I started to play with the ones he counted."

Logan smiled. "Knew it."

Heather clicked her tongue. "So, what did you do today?"

Now it was Logan's turn to start groaning. "I did everything! Cleaned the stables, the lava wall, the armory, the kitchen, most of the cabins, everything!"

Heather winced. "Let me guess, you're not done, are you?"

Logan nodded. "Oh, I'm done, I'm just laying down until I'm ready to do something."