Here comes the...bride?

(Trigger warning: attempted suicide.

I'm just warning you just in case you feel uncomfortable with this as you're reading. I will also put a trigger warning at the part it's on, so you'll know what to look out for. if you don't feel comfortable with reading it, I suggest you skip it if you want to continue on with the story or close the chapter entirely if you don't. Safe readings and let's continue...)

Flashback:

Heather watched as Melione walked around her with a devious grin. Heather traced her movements as her nails scrapped themselves against the iron bars before her, separating herself from the endless floor below her and the older goddess.

The older woman walked around Heather until she disappeared in the shadows, but even then the daughter of Hades could still feel her presence.

"Funny seeing you here, sister," Melione's voice echoed from the shadows. "I expected to see you down in the Underworld slaving away to our father and mother."

Heather, after getting rid of part of her fears, scoffed. "By the look of it, I guess you've joined Kronos?"

"Well look at that!" she said mockingly. "The great princess of the Underworld is actually smart. 10 points! So much better than our other sister. You know Makaria, right?"

"Keep her name out of your mouth," Heather muttered. "At least she's not serving Kronos! Unlike you, she's actually helping the gods instead of destroying them!"

"You still think the gods will thank you for helping them?" Melione asked. "After the Prophecy is complete, they will just throw you away like you don't even exist. Why do you think my siblings and I are so forgotten?"

Heather groaned. "It's not my fault you three decided to live in a cave with Mr. Father Time helping him to defeat the very people who gave you life and helped you throughout everything. They suffered greatly because of him, and you don't have any sympathy."

Melione laughed loudly once again. "Helped me?" she scoffed. "Once I was born our parents just threw us away in favor of others. Others like you."

"There's a difference between you and me," Heather mentioned. "We were born millennials apart. They weren't even thinking about me."

"Yeah, but before the first world war," Melione started. "Our father did have another child with a woman."

Heather looked at her sister. Her words weren't very convincing.

"What are you talking about?" she asked. "Our father would never cheat on our mother. Does the myth mean nothing to you?"

"Oh, you poor naive girl. Our father is just as unfaithful as his siblings and the Olympians. He does have other demigod children. Two to be exact."

"What?" Heather muttered. "Are they alive?"

Heather could see Melione's smirk growing.

"They're alive," she said affirmingly. "They've been alive for years."

"Who are they?" she asked.

Melione laughed.

"Now, if I told you that, finding them would be much easier than it seemed, right?"

Heather didn't say anything and just looked at her sister.

She had two other siblings? Where were they?

She huffed, looking at her older sister, who was looking back at her from the shadows. She then looked at the endless abyss below her.

This will either be easy, or it'll get me killed. My call.