CH 3

Once Beomgyu cleaned up Minwoo's wound, Minwoo got up and started packing up all of their things and putting them into his trunk.

"Let's go, we need to get up early tomorrow." Minwoo helped Beomgyu up, heading to the car. This time, Beomgyu was sitting in the passenger seat while Taehyun and Kai sat in the back.

Minwoo drove all of them back to their beach house, "we're here."

They all got out of the car, taking their things and going into the house. Minwoo walked Beomgyu into his room and then headed to his own.

He started packing his bags since he couldn't sleep. He sighed, talking to himself, "god Yeonjun, why did you do that.."

Once he finished packing his bags, he decided to go climb up on the roof. He laid down on the hard tiles of the roof, staring up at the stars. Lighting up his cigarette, he thought about all the times he used to be happy.

"If only I could've stopped him when he started." He took a puff.

Minwoo laid on the roof for hours, so long that he ended up falling asleep on that same roof.

The next morning he woke up with back pain, "fuck did I seriously fall asleep on here?" The boy got down from the roof, holding a hand on his back as he stretched.

"Where have you been?" Beomgyu asked, seeing Minwoo walk through the front door as he waddled out of his bedroom.

"I fell asleep on the roof."

"You're such an idiot." Beomgyu walked to the bathroom. Minwoo followed inside.

"Why did you follow me?"

"To brush my teeth too, obviously." Minwoo
grabbed his toothbrush.

'Fine, I'll get out. " Beomgyu turned around.

"Why would you? Brush your teeth. " Minwoo
pulled him back and handed him his own
toothbrush.

Minwoo brushed his teeth, Beomgyu staring at his face, "what?" He mumbled.

"Oh nothing." Beomgyu started brushing his teeth, too.

Once they were done, Minwoo washed his face, "Are you done packing up?"

'Almost, I have some things, but I'II be finished soon, " Beomgyu replied.

'Alright, I'll call Soobin to pick up Taehyun and Kai. You can come with me, hm?"

"Yeah, that's alright."

The two other boys were eating breakfast in the kitchen, Minwoo walked up to them, "You guys ready? Soobin will be here in 5 minutes."

"Yeah," they said at the same time.

Jinx!" Kai yelled.

'Oh c'mon, are you still a kid?" Taehyun rolled his eyes.

'As a matter of fact, yes I am, " Kai crossed his arms.

"You're just a baby." Minwoo ruffled Kai's hair, teasing him.

Kai rolled his eyes as Soobin walked in, "how's Yeonjun?.." Minwoo asked.

"He's doing alright. He's still sleeping." Soobin replied.

"Soobin, how do you deal with Yeonjun? You're his roommate." Taehyun got up from the table.

"I didn't even know he drinks. He's usually at
Minwoo's place."

"And that's when he drinks." Minwoo added on.

Taehyun sighed, "Soobin, try controlling when he goes out, and Minwoo, you try to stop him from drinking, alright? This is our last resort."