# 1 | NEW

SAN

"happy birthday man! how were you so fucking late at your own birthday party?" Mingi said as soon as San walked to them and he stood up to hug him, the others did the same.

"actually y'all forced me to come here" San joked out but something caught his attention and Seonghwa seemed to noticed.

"oh right" he said pulling another boy that was sitting on the couch. "this is Wooyoung, he is a new worker in the club, he is really cool" Seonghwa continued.

the birthday boy looked at the new face for a bit scanning him and then he nodded. "I'm San" he introduced himself.

yes, it was his birthday and his friends had invited him to a club using that excuse so they could get wasted like usually, obviously San would pay, and Seonghwa even just randomly added someone.

"sit down man, we were waiting for you" Jongho said grabbing a bottle from the table and he started pouring in their glasses.

San smiled slightly and sat down on one of the couches with them, he took the glass and swallowed it all at once earning a cheer from his friends and an amused look from the new boy.

"let's play truth or dare" Yeosang said.

"no man everytime we do that you try to pull weird things on us and most of your dares for Seonghwa are making him kissing Hongjoong like he doesn't enough already" Yunho complained making the others laugh.

"you're such a party pooper, you don't even know how to have fun" Yeosang glared at him, but obviously it wasn't anything serious, they were always like this.

San poured some more in his glass drinking it again and he felt the burning taste go down his throat making him satisfied, he wanted to let himself go tonight but maybe it wasn't a good idea.

"so Wooyoung..." Yunho started, catching everyone attention and focusing on the new boy. "how do you know Seonghwa?"

"we obviously work together" Wooyoung simply replied taking a sip from his drink and a slight smile.

"sounds like him" Mingi replied putting a blunt between his lips and he tapped Yunho's shoulder who simply took out a lighter for him and lightened his blunt.

now that he looked at Wooyoung better, he could notice that his fashion sense was really similar to Seonghwa, that made him look good.
He was wearing some baggy low waist jeans with a tight black croptop and some boots, his hair slightly wavy, and the way his attitude seemed made him look interesting, catchy. He felt like he had seen him before somewhere, probably he had seen him at the club before? maybe, but Seonghwa said he was new here, and they used to come here often since Seonghwa owned it, so he was probably tripping.

"San?" a voice beside him called making him snap out of his thoughts. Mingi. "I said... do you need to go to the office tomorrow?"

"i probably won't go" he replied.

"why are you asking him that? you know he can do whatever he wants at the office, man owns that, so he can just get shitfaced with us tonight" Hongjoong spoke up.

"owns what?" Wooyoung asked with curiosity.

"mister choi san here owns a security company that also works with the club, see all these bodyguards here? all thanks to him" jongho replied pouring another glass.

and with that the conversation went on while they drunk and smoked together, at a certain point San had to excuse himself to the bathroom because he felt like the alcohol was getting to him. He washed his face with cold water at the sink and then he leaned his hands on it while looking at himself in the mirror. Someone walked inside the bathroom and San looked at him through the mirror.