9. 𝓝𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂

-A week after Spooky Island.

The gang and our new member are now back in coolsville they just left the airport and now they were outside

"So should we call a cab?" Daphne asked everyone.

"No, I have a surprise for you guys especially for you Fred." I said to him as  we was holding hands.

"A surprise? What is it?" He asked looking at me with those eyes.

"If I tell you it wouldn't be a surprise. I'll be right back my house is five minutes away I'll be a min." I told him and everyone else as i let go of his hand and got out my car key and pressed the unlock button and my car in front of them made a noise.

"Is that your car?!" Daphne asked shocked and I nodded

"Yeah, I'll be right back." I said and I kissed freds cheek and went into the drivers side. I placed the key in the ignition and turned on the car and Troublemaker by olly Murs played and I drove out the Parking lot fast.

Freds pov:

"I think I'm in love with Katherine." I said out loud and the gang looked at me.

"Have you asked her out yet?" Daphne asked me and I shook my head.

"I was thinking go ask her out today." I said

"You two make a lovely couple." Mary Jane said as she held shaggys hand.

"We could help you set something up." Velma said

"Thanks guys but I have an idea." I said

We all then heard a fast car approaching the Parking lot.

We saw thinking it be Katherine in her car but instead we all saw her in the mystery machine.

"She still has the Mystery machine." Daphne said

"Surprise!" She yelled.

KCs pov:

"Stay back a sec and watch this." I said to them.

I pushed a button and in that moment the gang watched as the van added a new set off wheels 2 extra doors a few tinted windows and a new extra leather seats with a computer set up in the back with blue carpet and it was limo styled.

The entire gang looked shocked at their vehicle.

Fred came up to the drivers side first.

"How?! What?!" Fred stammered

"I had a little help from my agency. Stand back." I told him and pushed the other button making the van go back to normal.

I moved into the middle seat as Fred got into the drivers seat and the rest of the gang got in.

Velma was sat next to me and Daphne, Mary Jane, shaggy and scooby was in the back.

Fred drove the van smiling and laughing as this was his first time in two years driving it.

Fred then took the rest of the gang home and the others found out that Mary Jane lived not far from Katherine. She even worked at the agency Katherine worked at that's how they knew each other and Fred then took us to the beach.

We got out out and locked the van and we walked through the sand with hand in hand.

"Can I just say this has been the best week ever, well none other than the fact all of us was possessed on an island but it certainly has been the best seeing you again after two years." I told him and he smiled at me.

"I'm glad you went with us, because if you didn't I wouldn't have seen how beautiful you still are. I know this place isn't a romantic scene, but Katherine, I've liked you ever since I first saw you and the only reason I told you to stay back in cases we ever did is because I loved you back then and I love you now  and I just never wanted to see you get hurt. But I realize now that you can take care of yourself, you been a spy and all. So Katherine. I'm asking you now, will you make me the happiest guy alive and let me become your boyfriend?" He said and asked making me shocked

"I'm in love with you too fred. And I accept as long as I become your girlfriend." I said

He nodded and kissed me. I smiled into the kiss and so did he and I felt fireworks setting off in my stomach as we kissed so passionately.

"BTW I really love these boots and jacket." He told me looking down at the blue jacket and black combat boots." He said

"I'm good at dressing people." She smirked and he laughed we got ice cream and then headed back to the van and then we shared one last kiss maybe a full makeout before it turned night and I watched as Fred drove away in the new improved Mystery machine.

(A/N: bonus chapter for yall I'll be starting new chapter of second movie tomorrow we'll I mean today it's 2:26am  bye loves!❤️❤️)