10. 𝓐𝓽𝓽𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓾𝓼𝓮𝓾𝓶

________________________________

"I hadda ask."

_______________________________

2 months later-

So I'm now freds girlfriend all of us changed a little Mary jane wasnt blonde anymore, daphne had a fringe and she was seeing someone as as for fred i told him i loved his long hair better so he grew it out and wen back to dirty blonde and he has a new style which he and i love and now we was in our Mystery Machine limo what I made with the help of mine and Mary Jane's agency.

We heard everyone cheering outside.

"You gonna be okay out there MJ." I asked my bestfriend.

"Yeah, I'll stick with shaggy and scooby." Mary Jane told her with a smile.

"You ready?" Fred asked me as the limo came to a stop

"As ready as I'll ever been." Fred went out first and waited for me and once I was at the door he gave me his hand and I held onto it getting out.

"And here they are

"And here they are." A man said in a microphone.

Everyone cheered as Fred went to his fans and I went to mine and I took pictures and signed autographs.

"Folks, this crowd is going crazy over Myster Inc." The man said

"Here, you go girls, I got an ascot for each of you." Fred said as I turned myself towards him and I looked at him with a smile.

Shaggy then came out holding hands with Mary Jane.

"It seems, there is a new member of Mystery Inc." The newscaster guy said

She and shaggy waved at the crowd and then scooby came out.

"Don't you two look beautiful."Daphne said to two little girls who were twins.

"Daphne! Kat! We love you! We both have you two tattooed on our chest." The boys said as me and Daphne looked at each other uncomfortable.

"That's very sweet." Daphne said