Chapter 03 - 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚.

3rd POV:

(Time skip)

Logan sat up as he woke up from
The faint.

he looked around, confused why was he on the bench with a jacket around him but it wasn't his.

All of the sudden, Logan heard footsteps approaching his way.

He froze and the footsteps stopped.

When Logan turned his gaze up from the ground, his eyes met with blue and sly ones.

"Oh, So you're already awake huh? How are you feeling? " Zuta asked the pale browned head.

"P- please d- don't kill me! I'll do anything! Just please spare my life! " Logan begged.

"Eh? What? " the ravennete was dumbfounded. Zuta lifted one of his hands to reveal a paper bag with bandages, band-aids and some sanitizer.

He then sat down next to Logan and took out the items from the paper bag. "Well, I bought some things to patch your minor injuries up. May I or do you prefer to just do it yourself? "

"O- oh s- sor- thanks? W- i- I mean I'm sorry and thanks haha" Logan laughed awkwardly not knowing what to do.

Zuta slight gave an confused look before chuckling softly.

"Sorry, please allow me to introduce my self. My given name is Zuta Kesshō, however you may address me as Kheizer. It sounds cooler that way and it's a pleasure to meet you. " He said as he extended his hand towards the lightbrown-headed boy.

Logan took his hand and was shock that Zuta's hands were.. Cold yet so soft and felt fragile. He just shook it of and ignored it. "M- my name is u- Logan F- Fields. " "Well nice to meet you, Logan. " He greeted and weakly smiled.

Logan was about to say something before Zuta's watch began to ring.

"Oh looks like my time's up! Farewell, Logan. May we meet again. " He stated as he placed his helmet on his head, got to his bike and rode off.

Little did he know, his jacket was still with Logan, Yikes.

The lightbrown-headed boy couldn't even react.

Logan then saw the paper bag with the first aid inside and there was a note on attached to it. It wrote "sorry I forgot I didn't have cash with me so I couldn't buy you glasses too. "

His eyes slightly widened and slightly blushed. He crumbled the note and shoved it in his pocket.

"Thank god he didn't killed me" Logan said with a sighed of relief.

__________________________________

His hands were cold huh, guess he wasn't perfect at all. ˙˚ʚ('◡')ɞ˚˙