Chapter 07 - 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙚.

3rd POV:

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗣.

A couple of days had pass and it is now early in the morning.

Logan entered the bus with a slight excitement and nervousness. His sight scattered inside the bus as he's looking for a seat.

He found an available one and sat down on the window side, he placed his bagpack on the seat next to him and leaned back on the cushion.

The palebrowned-headed boy sighed in relief and relaxed in his seat.

Minutes later, a ravenette walked in the bus. His gaze went into each aisle as he walked in.

Zuta saw that the seats were already occupied by most of the students and thought, 'if the bus is already full I'll just call krozha for a ride.' He mentally noted with a small pout. (Krozha is the oc's favorite butler, btw.)

He noticed a bag on a seat and his sight travelled to the owner.

"Excuse, is this seat taken? " his expression softens and raises his eyebrow.

"I- uh- I'm not taken! I- I mean it's not taken, s- sorry.. " the other male placed his hand on the back of his neck in awkwardness and pulled his bagpack down his knees.

Zuta appreciated his actions and thanked him as he sat down next to to the astrology nerd.

The shorter Clark cousin then turned to the ravenette with a odd smile and handed him a 6x6 rubics cube.

"Bet you can't solve that Mr. Perfect. If you fixed that, I owe you $20. " Aiden offered with a cocky grin on his lips. It looks like the fake-blond's underestimating Zuta but the truth is, he switched 3 tiles to make it unsolvable.

Zuta took the challenge and began.

"C- Can I try?" The boy beside him requested.

"Uh... Sure" The ravenette extended his palm with the cube.

As Logan took it, his finger brushed against Zuta's. His eyes locked with the Kesshō.

Zuta's gaze made his heart felt cold... yet warm at the same time.

Logan broke the eye contact by awkwardly chuckling and set his sight on the rubics cube.

The palebrown-haired boy's cheeks and ears were tinted with a light pink blush. He was trying not to act suspicious but deep inside he wants to blur out what Zuta made him felt.

While Zuta was full of concern and thought the the boy has a fever since he looked like a tomato.

"大丈夫ですか?" Zuta insisted with a worried face.

"S- sorry? " Logan asked confused.

"Eh? I- I mean, are you alright? "

__________________________________

I'm very sorry, ladies and gentlemen!

I was drowned by school works yesterday and didn't have the time;'(

In my opinion this is a lazy and a effortless chapter. I apologize😓

Peace out everyone.😵