ℙ𝔸ℝ𝕋 𝕋𝕎𝕆

❝May thy knife chip and shatter

May thy knife chip and shatter.

─── ・ 。゚⟡ 🌑 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───

Only those who can conquer their own fear will survive.

But love conquers all.

We've all heard the story of Paul Atreides, a Caladanian lord-turned-duke who consistently fights with the reality that he is different from everyone else and wrestles with the chaos inside him. 

So this...is nothing new.

But besides Arrakeen being burned down and the Harkonnens showing themselves once more, there's hope. Hope in a better future, and hope for a prospering marriage. Leto treated his daughter-in-law like she was his own, and now that she's essentially Duchess, considering that Jessica isn't, she needs to learn the ways of the Fremen in order to survive.

Paul has had some hesitation about whether or not he'd be a good husband. But after saving his wife more than once and eventually realizing she is the woman of his dreams, everything changes. He's no longer going to be distant—if he ever was—and he's vowed to protect her and love her like a husband truly would.

But everything falls downhill when he must face the threats of the conspirators who destroyed his family, and now he has to choose between the love of his life and the fate of the universe. With each step, he inches closer to the brink of despair, torn between the desire to protect his loved ones and the burden of his prophetic visions, which foretell a future wrought with chaos and destruction.

But with his chaos comes peace and grounding, and while (Y/N) may not have been his love from the beginning since they met, everyone can see it.

She's not just his wife.

She's his anchor.

the aesthetic:

─── ・ 。゚⟡ 🌑 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───

Lisan Al-Gaib, Voice from the Outer World.

Al-Masab al-Ru'yah. The Voice Within.

. . . 

We are Paul Muad'Dib and (Y/N) Sahira Atreides! Duke and Duchess of Arrakis!

You'll be lucky to keep your head if you speak to my wife like that again.