ℂℍ. 𝟙 - 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕍𝔸ℕ𝕀𝕊ℍ𝕀ℕ𝔾 𝕆𝔽 𝕎𝕀𝕃𝕃 𝔹𝕐𝔼ℝ𝕊

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Like any ordinary day for Catherine Myo, sitting in front of the tv in her living room while either trying to study, read a book or write in her notebook possible lyrics for a song with her electric guitar.

After being out all day with her friend Nancy Wheeler who she've knows since preschool, going to the mall in Hawkins as girls is almost a whole days work, especially when one of the girls just became popular.

And now Cat was back home in the empty household after the long day with her best friend sitting on the couch in her living room while reading a book in the nice and relaxing silence that was surrounding her.

But just as she got to the middle of the page she was on the silence was broken when the phone standing on the side table next to the couch she was sitting on, finished the section and putting her thumb under it so she knew where to start reading next.

Turning her body a little so she could reach the phone, picking it up she adjusted herself so she was back in her original position before putting the phone up to her ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Cat."

"Oh, hey Nancy."

Before Catherine could say anything else her friend didn't waist a second before starting to ramble on about her new boyfriend, how nice, good looking, and cool he is.

And the Myo girl wasn't really paying attention while her friend spoke, she just continued to read the book that was still in her hand while letting out small 'Mhm's every few second so it seemed like she was actually listening.

After a little she put the phone against her shoulder and leaned her head down against it so she could still be aware of what was happening on the other side, holding the book with both her hands down she could see the words more clearer again.

The continues talking about Nancy's boy friend, the one and only Steve Harrington, went on for almost ten minutes before the Wheeler girl stopped talking.

"Hold on."

Was the only this Cat heard before a few more seconds of silence and then her friends voice again letting her know she was back, and then she continued to rant about her boyfriend for another minute or so.