Chapter 5: Spring Broken

Hello yall, a new chapter is out for you guys and my mom is featured in the chapter once again. She has finally returned since chapter 1 of my story. Here is what she looks like in the story, I finally made an oc for her:

 Here is what she looks like in the story, I finally made an oc for her:

I hope you all enjoy the chapter, see you soon.

We start the chapter off by seeing the i.m.p van driving back to i.m.p as Moxxie and Millie were in the back and Zetrick was between Blitz and Loona in the front seats of the van, Zetrick was asleep and Blitz was singing to the song on the radio.

Blitz: I love this song! (Sings horribly)

As Blitz was still singing, Zetrick was still asleep, Loona and Moxxie both looked annoyed and Millie opened the window and poked her head out looking at the view with a huge smile.

As they were back at i.m.p in the parking lot, Blitz was about to pull up in his parking space but a pink car immediately took the spot before Blitz could. Causing Blitz to nearly crash.

Blitz: HOLY SH**!!!!!

Zetrick's spider sense triggered as he woke up and Blitz immediately stopped the car by pushing hard on the brakes.

Blitz: Oh you suck for life do ya?! (Pulls out megaphone) listen up you a**holes! You have three god**** seconds to hand over my parking spot!

He said as a pink demon in a black and white dress got out of the pink car and looked at Blitz with an annoyed look.

Blitz: Oh sh** Verosika?!

Blitz said as Verosika blew a bubble with the gum that she was chewing on.

Verosika: Blitzo...

She said with an annoyed tone of voice.

Blitz: I should have known you'd be here, I could smell fish for miles which is odd because I believe the nearest ocean is "THREE RINGS DOWN!!!"

Verosika: And I should have known you'd be here when I heard the amber alerts.

Blitz: Oh yeah? I'm surprised they let your fat *** out of rehab! I could see you're still a drunken wh*re clutching onto the beelze bielsa juice bottle like it's the last **** in Hell!

Verosika: They let me out because I'm still famous and rehab is for sad loser wash-ups. So your sister says hi.

She said as she drank her juice and wiped some of it off her face.

Blitz got out of the van and walked up to Verosika.

Blitz: Why are you parking here? This is the only parking spot my company has so take your tampon race car somewhere else!

He said in a deep voice

Verosika: Actually pr*** It has my name on it. (Points to the floor revealing her name) I'm doing a bit of freelance for one of the infinitely more successful companies in the building and they wanted to have you come in this week to lead their team during spring break.