Chapter 4: A reunion between best friend's

Hello everyone, I finished a new chapter for you all and I really like this chapter. Because this chapter features my dog Honey Girl who died two years ago during October 2022. This is her in real life and in the story:

 This is her in real life and in the story:

I miss her very much so I decided to have her in my story

I miss her very much so I decided to have her in my story. I hope you guys like the chapter. Enjoy!

We looked outside of i.m.p as alarms were going off and cars were honking. We now go inside i.m.p as Moxxie and Millie were watching TV and Loona was on her phone as usual, but Blitz was in his office and Zetrick was nowhere to be found at i.m.p.

We see a Hellhound with short brown hair and brown fur wearing a purple top and blue jean shorts with black gloves and leggings come out of the elevator as she walks towards Loona at the reception desk.

Loona: Hey, i.m.p what the fuck can we- (sees the hellhound) do for you?

She said surprised as she saw the hellhound standing in front of her looking slightly happy but also slightly nervous.

N/A: Hi, do you know a human that works here? His name is Zetrick, Zetrick Parker.

She asked as Loona looked surprised that the hellhound knew who Zetrick was.

Loona: Uhh... yeah, who are you and how do you know Zetrick?

N/A: I-

She was about to say something but was cut-off as Moxxie and Millie walked towards her looking confused since they heard that she knew Zetrick.

Millie: You know Zetrick?

Moxxie: I thought he was wanting to lay low so people won't go after him?

N/A: I'll be happy to tell you everything. Just listen closely.

A few minutes later Loona barges open the door to Blitz's office as Blitz wakes up from a nap and Loona, Moxxie, Millie and the hellhound walk into the room.

Blitz: What the fuck are you guys doing?!?! I was taking a fucking na-!

He got cut off mid sentence as Loona covered his mouth with her hand.